Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Confession of Love

Fed-Kun's army
is queen virgin or not?? and this girl in the last page will make trouble right?? pls spoiler me .... i luv you

@Nakanowatari; @Freestyle.
The point is i was expecting something volume 4 and 5 to be like volume 1 and 2 but better, not worse. Since im almost sure the climax of the second arc will be on volume 6 then moving on. I would love to think i was the only one on this boat but im not.

Fed-Kun's army
Alternate Edgy-Leon: There's nothing and no one to save. You people aren't even human. I will conquer this world and reduce it to ashes. I will send you all back to where you came from.

Dex-chan lover
Props to the mangaka for adapting this part nicely. Now I REALLY can't wait for the king and all the shenanigans with him and Leon.

@Thndslz , I'm agree an arc will have 3 volume , and I think the volume 6 will be the climax of the Second Arc. (I have checked the WN, it's very promising, but because it's just a web novel so the author make it rushed and raw). The light novel is going slowly and more logical.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone's running to the LN after this, mind the vast drop in the quality of the translation in the most teo/three volumes. An ESL takes over and his 'proofreader' just makes it even harder to read.

It sucks because the TL swap happens right towards the climax
of the first game and continues when they start the story of the secind game.

The mangaka could do better with the expression in some scenes, like when is confessing to the queen or the "i don't wannaa", that scenes was priceless.

Pout Queen and Flustered Queen are the best :D

Dex-chan lover
@arkvin it was not intended as a real proposal. There’s no contradiction because he’s not genuinely planning a future with her. He mostly wanted to give her “memories” as she requested.

His logic is a bit fucked and hilarious, which he comments on afterwards in the LN that he could have just showed her around the school normally but was just like “meh what’s done is done”.

Users who are viewing this thread