Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Clarice-Senpai

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused, why does she get the prize money even if the MC wins?

Double-page supporter
@Ultenth well I'm confused too, why is she the one that get the price money it should be the MC right? Or at least it needs to be split in half if the MC wins, she is one of the most annoying character that I know.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ainzell it's because it's a tournament. Jillk already rode rounds. And is in the finals.
Leon is riding as his reprisentitive. In other words he uses jilks qualifications to finish.

So officially team jilk would win. Not Leon him self.

Dex-chan lover
Hope he tries to pull something like stopping in front of the finish line to both mock the others and deny her from getting the prize money

Leon won the bet, Marie got the prize becauce she's the team's manager/benefactor.
It's the same as football club owner get the prize money when their team win.
Leon still get money because he will bet on himself again (remember the the battle agains 5 idiots) with huge money (more than the prize money)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Dammit, now i feel unsatisfied, i want more chapters, i need them!

@avocat If only everybody had half the brain to bet on Leon, he'd win them back some of their money. But, we all know the pride of mob nobles.

no, ppl don't believie Leon will win because it's the first time he join a racing game. A strong warrior do not alway be a good biker. (Many ppl still think he win the battle agains 5 idiots because of his armor Arroganz) . No one know about Luxion yet.

Fed-Kun's army
@Morose
Don't think so, lad.
Except for Millaine, all girls that betrothed with Leon have their own 'big' arc. Clarice and Deidre don't have that (yet), most likely wont.
The author treats Clarice like a tragic side character, and she doesn't seem to be promoted as heroine (yet), plus as long as Leon's brother will end up with Deidre's sister, I think their father will give up matchmaking Leon with his daughter. Still, the author treats Deidre like a teasing-oneesan side character, unlike what he does to Louise.

@avocat Not necessarily. The bets were made before anybody knew about Arroganz. Despite this, his friends still bet on him, although hesitantly after he told them to do so. I also think somebody would have already noticed Leon raking it in during the races. It wouldn't be strange that they would think he's potentially rigging it or some other way, and do the same for his race. But without evidence they can't do anything, so the next best choice is just go along with it and bet who he's betting for, which is himself.

@siscon
IIRC The matter with Leon's brother and Diedre's sister only applies to the side story, not the main story. Considering there was once scene in the LN when Leon saces Diedre during the war still shows potential for her and Clarise.

@ReaVen_LEAD
Wait till later when you get a combination of both.

I noticed in this chapter that the artist really likes to complicate the hairstyles. Clarice doesn't look quite as sleek as in the LN illustration. Those airbikes are also kind of a silly non-design.

@siscon
Milaine does have a major crisis in the third academic year though, doesn't she? Granted, I haven't read anything on the wikis to suggest that Clarice has anything similar, but Milaine does --major spoilers
end up as one of Leon's concubines by the end of the series. I could see Clarice and Deirdre just getting put into that category without much more development if the author decides to do an ending similar to Seven and just give him a big harem.
At the very least, he's laid the groundwork for making them minor heroines by having them interact with Leon during the Alzer Commonwealth arc.

Fed-Kun's army
@Adokun
*Girlish giggeling*
*cough, cough*
I have a question, do you know if there is a difference between the LN and the WN version of this? And if so which would you recommend?

Did clarice always looked like this, I thought she was tanned in the ln? Hmm time for a reread.

Users who are viewing this thread