Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

Double-page supporter
Manga was taking forever so i ended up reading the light novel cant wait to actually see it when he makes jilk apologize to clarice

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
you got me for moment... it would make me angry to lost another manga translators

@Soham24 nope, thats not the case unfortunately... but dont worry, its normal in that world for women to have sexslaves/lovers

Dex-chan lover
@czarisyn
Vol 2 but the TLs have been taken down so i hope you Downloaded the PDFs

@CronosusCZ
They are pointing out the Novels got licensed and the fanlation of the LN got taken down.

@Soham24
nope, she fucked them, she went nuts heartbroken and started having orgies, but dont worry.
shell have orgies with her followers later on.

@Adokun
They make it a point to show you that Royalty and High Nobles have no concept of the value of things

Double-page supporter
@Soham24 i think you missed the small panel where it showed her and a slave in bed she's not whipping them she's boning them...

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak This is a shounen series, so it doesn't really matter. Even if the author was an otome game expert, this still couldn't be too much like an otome game, to make it fit better the demographic requirements.

A sad story from the other girl and a reasonable but quite fanatical follower of her, would make you say "Even if the MC wins, he should at least give the fanatical dude a great spectacle for his lady so he can at least be forgiven by failing for giving his best"...

Unfortunately, he is facing an MC that would totally crush him without any doubt even if there is another even sadder back story... plus... money is at risk here, more reasons to not give a fuck.

Ok, so this Clarisse lady has been slowly killing herself ever since she got dumped by her retarded fiancee.
Makes it that much easier to see her lose, huh...

@Kazumaik Well... Not exactly:
The MC is the who's gonna do it, and the one she would come to love. At the end of the WN she is also one of his wives and I guess It gonna be the same in the LN.

@HDMI1 Not completely true:
At this point at least. By now is simply that he considers that sooner or later Livia would need to hook up with one of the capture targets, and he sees Ange as someone outside of his league (this also aplies to Livia tho, as the MC is pretty much a wuss with this kind of stuff and considers himself as unworthy). Later he does think they are in love with each other, just not by now.

@boag When does that happen (
the part of her having orgies with her followers
)?? I don't remember that even in the WN (and those were wilder).

@Soham24
if you don't mind spoilers.
na, dude. she saved herself for Jilk, but that ass left her, so in frustration she bought slaves and had sex with them all night long, but she regrets it.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 you were impatient and went to read the LN and t he first thing you do is OPENLY throw spoilers in the manga, congratulations, you've officially become the LN reader stereotype that everyone hates

Dex-chan lover
@Georg
At the end of the WN she is also one of his wives and I guess It gonna be the same in the LN.

Who do you mean by that?

@Booty_Hunter So in the end what happened to Clarice? Will she join Leon harem? Or she will continue her orgies with her male slaves?

Users who are viewing this thread