Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a WN reader, but from the LN Clarice
definitely doesn't seem to be in that life anymore. The whole follower thing was more or less returning to be a good high noble, and less being the sort of person who demands their service in an attempt to get revenge. Leon continues to converse with Claire, including sending letters and talking to her in between scenes/volumes.
I personally like Clarice's reaction, if only from the sense that it makes some sort of weird sense. The person she thought she loved basically threw her aside for a commoner. What was the point of the highborn ladies basically saving themselves for marriage if their partners weren't even going to respect the contract.

Also, it isn't national policy to be married by 20, but the equivalent of the 'Christmas Cake' where marriage options drastically reduce. And Leon continually finds himself in a rough spot on the societal ladder, stuck between being to high or to low in station. Olivia is a commoner (and he gets stuck in a mindset about his position), and Angie is from a household that is basically only second to the royal family. This was basically explained, but Leon will be forced (as of now) to basically take an old lady as his wife. And as a Noble, he can't exactly just leave the kingdom any longer without taking drastic steps he is to lazy to do.

Double-page supporter
Code:
https://mangadex.org/data/ae3bca6ea75bc067eca832db00883453/x13.png
He's doing it...again!

@Kllick
I know that, but now that you mentioned it, I got to thinking about the side stories. Looking at just the game, it can be summarize as the 5 idiots falling for Olivia, goes to war with the principality, defeats the boss. and the end. You then think 'typical ending for an otome game' not really explaining what comes after. But you look at the side stories and it fills in the gaps. In essence, the 'player' could actually be the consciousness in the Saintess' artifact or whatever. And its/her role is to bring the kingdom down by seducing the 5 idiots, make the prince lose the support of the noble families of their fiancees, divide the court which sparked the idea of some nobles to ally with the principality, and weaken the kingdom from the war with the principality. Due to the loss of lives of some nobles, losing the trust of those remain, and the 5 idiots remaining as idiots for being too lovestruck to think for themselves, the kingdom will slowly die.

So technically, 'the player' was actually a villain without even knowing it. Personally, I think that was pretty brilliant of the author.

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc Uhhh... No, he's just as crazy as her. Its just he has to follow his masters orders, so he can't do any of those psychopathic stuff, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@Adokun Agree. The side story or alternative story nicely filled up the plot hole (background story) of the main series.

The generic story of otome games in general are like that to begin with. Make the males falls in love with the MC and if the target characters already has lovers... Who cares? Just steal the males alright.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k Well, she's a wench with excuse for being broken heart after betrayed by her fiance. The weird thing is, sometimes this happens in real life. Girls broken heart after dumped by her boyfriend and later sleep with random guy to vent her frustration or take revenge.

Where did these girls got that idea anyway? Are there any book or online guide for girls with broken heart who instruct them to sleep with random guy?

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k
Yeah, I kinda don't like how the LN tries to redeem her and make the protagonist's potential harem larger.

She's not a bad character. Honestly her motivations and character progression does make a lot of sense, but too many of these stories just ignore the past when they try to redeem a character. Attempted murder and being a super slut just... disqualifies you. I wouldn't mind if they were just pushing her as a friend tho.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the credit page everyone is talking about?
The only one I can see is a pretty plain one at the end...

Me enjoying Marie SS and waiting for the next one in vol 6
Seven Seas:
template1.jpg

@mommunism
The reason why most societies have been male-dominated in the past is because they were the ones that governed
The reason why males rule in society is because they are smarter and stronger than females.

Users who are viewing this thread