Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Prelude to the Collapse

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, what a shitty scan-
>Marie best girl

WELL DAMN. WHERE SHOULD I REDIRECT MY HATE NOW?

Double-page supporter
Glad Angie managed to do some damage to that girl. She needs to do more the next time they meet. 😈

So what did Luxion say in page 15? Can't read it at all.
Managed to read the one on the next page, but is the new material really thicker? I'd expect advanced materials to have higher density or lighter or thinner. Thickness just doesn't seem to be something to brag about like resistance and hardness.

Dex-chan lover
@AxelFaiz What? But they are both long-haired with same shading! They can't be different people! :p

Thanks for confirming that, I was really wondering what was up with that and they look identical to me, but if they aren't the same person then that would explain why she bullies heroine despite being indebted to mc and just chapter prior tried to help heroine and angie make up by notifying mc.

The ship though, that isn't heroines 'fate'. She could only get that ship if she whaled otherworldly currency to get it.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka Yeah, none of it is his fault but the result is the same so I guess he feels responsible as one of the "Reincarnated". I'm guessing thanks to the change in scenario all the hurdles she would otherwise have where solved by either Mary or him so Olivia never had to deal with that level of Antagonism before so she wasn't as prepared as she should have been in the game.

Man I forgot how terrible how some of the girls are it’s been a long time since I’ve read the ln/manga can someone tell which arc and what’s gonna happen

Dex-chan lover
@feha Haha, I actually forgot MC had bought the spaceship using real money before he got isekai'd, I have to reread the earlier chapters to know what you mean. Now it makes me wonder though, if MC didn't buy the spaceship would the spaceship be there in the floating island?

Dex-chan lover
Can we hang that girl by her hair hoops and then use it as a basketball goal? I think that's karmic punishment.

Alternatively, we could have Sonic the hedgehog collect them.

Or have two people pull them hard enough that it looks like a Mortal Kombat fatality.

I'm down for anything at this point, really.

EDIT: I don't think you're actually meant to read that tiny text. I thought that it was meant to indicate that there was loudspeakers in the background which are spouting off insignificant details that weren't meant to be taken seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
man...i read in novel but that full body tights truly look disgusting on men...

Man people who mess with Leon end in a world of suffering also if Leon wasn't with Livia then what's her fate in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone wants to read that tiny font more easily, here's what it says.
Pg 15 Partner is, for lack of a better expression, a carbon copy of my upgraded module system. From the performance tests so far, it has demonstrated no obvious flaws and has produced extraordinary results. Of course, its raw power and facilities are still nothing compared to my main body, but if you were to compare this to any other airship in this world made from the technology available there is really no close competitor. None of hem have even a fraction of its power. Of course, there would never be a real need to use it, but it would only be appropriate if partner had the capability to support its user whenever required.
Pg 16 This magnificent exterior is constructed using the technology from this world, while also infusing camouflage technology that has the capability to conceal its body from the human eye. It was certainly not made with materials form this world but rather, using materials of higher thickness, resistance, and hardness. In order to do so, new materials were developed, therefore its specifications are much greater than what one would expect from its appearance. Regardless of whether it is used for offensive or defensive purposes, this is a ship that will have no problem in whatever it is used for. Even its speed is exceptional. This is a result of superior compact technology engines that have close to no weight while offering more than sufficient thrust to accelerate it to
I don't understand how that bitch thinks she can do anything, Angie is a higher noble rank, and Leon has enough firepower to destroy every country in this world, not that anyone has figured that out yet, but he's clearly shown that even the best of the best can't beat him and that he'll beat the shit out of, and be a massive dick to, anyone that harms him or his friends and reveal in it.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221
Thank you for the text my good sir, hard to read on mobile.

Now I'm just waiting for Bratford to build a mobile fortress down the line just to day FU to all the nobles gunning for him

@AxelFaiz Robot and AI were paid DLC not part of main story items. If someone hindering Livia's growth then it's Marie by taking all males love interest as harem not Leon.

don't worry, both long hair bitch and pig tail noble bitch will got what coming for them soon. I read the LN.

Dex-chan lover
I still, STILL don't get how any of them THINKS that Leon is weak and his harem can be easily divided like that. What? Four "Prince" ganking up on him and them get humiliated in the public is still not an enough show of force for them?

Dex-chan lover
She's a total bitch, but not 100% wrong, I suppose.

Livia's a sweetheart, but because Leon is stealing her thunder in a variety of ways and solving flags that she should be, she's not growing nearly as much as she needs to as per the plot. Marie definitely fucked her future up more though.

It doesn't help that he's awful at defining their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread