Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Prelude to the Collapse

Dex-chan lover
Dang it really had 75% of the chapter being some just typical bullying

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made no sense. Since when did sky-pirates appear, why does it seem mc is heading out, why is the heroine heading out with mc when she was supposed to fight pirates, why did long-hair girl who just became in mc's debt (and told him to talk to angie last chapter) join in on bullying and fighting pirates, why didn't angie find heroine when she went to find her last chap, why did the protection of a baron and angie not suffice to make teachers react to the bullying, why doesn't it seem like heroine told mc so he could deal with them, and in what way is having your room trashed "an opportunity for growth" which she had missed out on by having mc's protection and being able to join him on level-raising trips with an op ship? And so on.
Feels like it either fails at being an adaption here and skipping important details, or it is doing weird stuff to suddenly force drama despite it being unrealistic and easily solved if the main-chars simply talked a little bit.

Aggregator gang
@josua070 no but it's not socially right to take her as wife. And he isn't such an ass to ask her to be his mistress.

You might think Fk sociaty right? Yeah that will get you and your family attacked by friendlies. It's that kind of culture.

Same for Angie, she is in to high position.

I want to see this bitch's head rolling on the floor after a dose of the good ol guillotine.

@jimichaelk do you have a link to the translated ln as on novel updates it says it has dead links and when i click them it says page can't be found for the chapters

Humility has always been overrated. Self-respect and self-esteem are the true components that stabilizes you. It's also why we have freedom/democracy (some) today. Livia lacks these two which is why we have drama over here.

@feha
The sky-pirates arc was hinted a few chapters ago and that woman handing her luggage to Livia was the one that brought it up to Leon by feigning friendship with Livia. She was supposed to fight the sky-pirates, but due to Leon's actions, like stealing the AI, getting the spotlight on him, the flags for her were never triggered. I think the author did a great job getting Livia involved in the arc. Due to being in background right now, she isn't supposed to be joining the expedition, but due to Angie's outburst, the evil bitch got her eyes on someone they can prey upon: Angie's friend Livia. It's a flag of some sorts.

-=□|| owo ||□==○
.......-. \|□|/
..-'....-.||| |||
.....--...||| |||
Boutta slap a bitch

Aggregator gang
it's been a long time my blood rushing into my head. 😤

Fuck it Leon, please notice her pain! 😭

Contributor
@artdeer I don't remember the author saying on the LN anything about Leon hindering her growth, the IA was always said to be an optional, and not something connected to her growth or the story, and it was always pointed out that what really got on her way was Marie's meddling, although on the alternative route
it's shown that nothing would go on the same direction of the game even if Leon and Marie did nothing.

@feha
The sky pirates was hinted a few chapters ago, before the festival. She is heading out with the MC because the long haired girl used her to reach the MC and is still using her. The long haired girl is the one that made the request to fight the sky pirates. The long haired girl is part of the broken-nose girl's faction and will be shown later why they are connected. Angie just didn't find her, I think? The broken nose girl is in a position where she holds almost the same amount of power as Angie because Angie's faction is losing power, and the teacher wouldn't want to be between two big noble factions. That last part about Leon hindering her growth felt like something the mangaka added, I don't remember that on the novel. That last part makes even less sense because of the alternate route spin-off the author is doing on the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka This isn't just about this Event, Leon pretty much handled all the challenges so far she was supposed to handle. He is aware of that though going by his dialog. The Novel was more subtle about if I remember right so it was easy to miss.
Then again
part of it ends up benefiting her in the end, you probably know what part.

Dex-chan lover
@feha I guess some people have already answer your questions, so I will add some:
- This long-hair girl is different from the long hair girl whose in debt to MC, you can check in previous chapter.
- That bit about her "opportunity for growth", I guess it's because MC is taking Luxon (the spaceship + AI) which is supposed to be found by the heroine for himself, so now FMC is stuck as commoner with no notable achievement.

Users who are viewing this thread