Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, but you should add Ch. 23 in front of the chapter title so people don't get confused since it's in-between Ch. 22 and 21 right now.

Double-page supporter
Coming next month, Sky Pirate Subjugation II with no sky pirates left to fight lol.

Dex-chan lover
MC should have already talked with Olivia, for what is he waiting, he already saw in what state she is. Guess he gonna wait until Olivia do sth bad.

Can anyone spoiler how things gonna go with Olivia?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that uhhh... was sure the chapter huh? I knew what was going on but i gotta say i kinda felt disconnected. I think it mainly stems from the ongoing issue of livia and How the MC while caring is still holding her back. While i could feel a monochrome of sadness for Kara. I kinda lost it when i realised the earl family is just a mess and their daughter speaks louder than any word could. The main highlight of this chapter tbh would have to be Milaine's blush to leon being in the subjugation and Angelica once again showing off that she's no pushover.

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti next chapter that topic is touched
it still counts as a spoiler, so read it at your own choice
(the state of livia and well MC realization what he took from her, that's pretty much hinted before)

Dex-chan lover
Broke: Ocean Pirate

Bespoke: Sky Priates

Bespoke: Space Priates

artworks-000167771641-gl7j3t-t500x500.jpg

err, so I conclude this is ch. 23 then? I thought it was 22.5, LoL

Users who are viewing this thread