Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sky Pirate Subjugation II

Dex-chan lover
this was bound to happen, glad the robot threw the cold water on him... but one thing, he kind of realized he is fkin up

shouldn't he go to Livia?? she's at a dark place that wouldn't be that weird if she self harmed and of course it would be his fault (big part of it)

Double-page supporter
I got a question for volume 6 of the LN
Do Angelica and Olivia kiss? cause I saw some yuri vibe pictures in the illustrations

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he just say he's a sucker for people who get the shit end of the stick?

I mean it's pretty much true...

@blurgh123 He fought his way up to the equipment with his own strength. From then on he's been relying on the OP:ness, even remarking he's getting a bit rusty.

Poor 'Livia, man...

Aggregator gang
@Takaflame cant say much as I'm waiting for v6 to be finished. But v 3
its already confirmed that angi aNd live are in love with each other. Which Leon git depressed about.

@blurgh123 remember at the start of the story he reincarnated as a child and started training like hell, he defeated the first sky pirates with practically nothing so he could obtain the equipment.

He was already strong but then he got the secret equipment

EDIT: well he didnt defeated the sky pirates with no equipment, but he did became an adventurer and had to survive alone before he got the op shit

Double-page supporter
@ShionVaynex
That is confusing I heard that the WN ended and they all got married and they had his kids. He also married the queen milf and she got a baby from him too. But he has other girls doesn't he? He shouldn't care much but I did hear the main girls get jealous af but they are also yuri? wtf

Oh boy, Olivia is going stir-crazy. Let's hope she doesn't do anything insane. The Queen is as hot as always.

Fed-Kun's army
@Knighto He is afraid to hurt her even more. He is the reason she went to that "dark place" so there is nothing to say that, instead of helping, he would only make things wose.

That said, I understand that Livia is really honest and that makes her too gullible but trusting more the words of a person that obviously is trying to hurt you intead of the person that not only had help you many times but you also had seen helping others a lot, that's beyond naive and falling into stupidity.

I like Livia, but yeah, this part piss me a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Marie also looking for a piece of the saintess's equipment? I've forgotten where the rest are supposed to be, so is it that dungeon she's raiding? If Marie does obtain one piece and Livia another, things will get interesting. Although that being said, logically Livia shouldn't even accept the thing from Leon because she doesn't want to be just a pet, always protected and looked after.

Aggregator gang
@TughrilMahmut if you wanna see Olivia crazy. You should read route Maria.
It's an alternate bonus story. Where Leon manages to stop Maria before she ensnares the others.
Meaning Leon did what he intended and kept himself out the story. Resulting in Olivia, not learning Nobel sociaty from Leon's sister. And also no Leon's protection.

She is then percuit by the 5 colour goons. And is not able to say no/reject them. Because of status. She is then bullied by everyone else.

When she is alone she keeps murmuring to herself: I'm still fine, I'm still fine, I'm still fine.

Meanwhile Leon is dealing with Maria's family.

Double-page supporter
@Takaflame
both angie and livia Love leon, but both of them are also in love with each other so yuri moments are bound to happen with them yet they still love leon as much as each other, Leon got sad because Insecurities with his love live when the machine showed that Angie and livia were in love

Aggregator gang
@Takaflame
Context
leon had slight expectations that they are in love with him. Then discovered that they love eachother. It was a blow to his ego because he is thinking one can only love 1 person.
While in reality they love him. And eachother.

They kinda dissolve the misunderstanding by tricking him into being engage to the both of them.

Aaaaaaaaaaah... Poor livia, that got me depressed. Hope she gets better soon or i might just drop it

Double-page supporter
The Irony of this is thanks to Leon's Protection Livia was saved for a worse fate that been sad for the mean words of stupid people

Contributor
20b.png

ideologiesclash.png

Users who are viewing this thread