Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sky Pirate Subjugation II

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, the arc where my heart get hurt see Livia on this arc...i Will be drop for a while and read again after chapter 30 update , cant see Livia suffer on this arc :'(

I like this. A lot of manga that are in this target demographic kinda ignore the possibility of awkwardness or tension between characters and pretends they'll always be friends who never have a serious argument in their lives. It's kinda refreshing to have a power fantasy MC who stumbles socially instead of magically charming everyone without even trying.

Dex-chan lover
Tried reading those spoiler in the comments to understand what was going on, now I'm even more confused

This panel deff hit home for me. Literally the state of the LN.

8-008523bd9f733a63cb7678ea2031c02ec3b228178d2ba6eb1a80f0d35b62e488.png

Dex-chan lover
Say what you want, but I actually like Brad and Greg.

They're morons, but at least, they're self aware and try to improve and learn from Leon.

Does olivia get better of does it go downhill for her from here? Feel free to spoil me anything im very curious about it

Dex-chan lover
Leon's interesting in terms of internal conflict in that part of him wants to interfere as little as possible to correct the wrongs and make the plot of the game go along as intended, but there's that other part of him that's grown attached to the people around him too much, and so doesn't want to see them put down or ruin those relationships.

It's a very interesting dilemma, and his relationship with the other leads parallel this conflict further between whether to act or not to act, hence the conflict with Livia

Please no yuri. I can understand if people in the harem like one another, but still all love MC, but don't tease a relationship with MC just to dick us over with yuri

Dex-chan lover
Been half a year since I brought this up, and we're finally getting the payoff.

Double-page supporter
@ZeroEx94 I see thanks man! Read the spoiler below if you happen to know also.

@ShionVaynex
Now this makes sense thanks. But why do they get jealous of him when he is with other girls? I'm confused there cause I read that he gets the Queen milf later on too.

Thanks guys.

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot how far ahead I read of this in the WN, now I've got to go through the pain again.

Well I'm glad the problem with Olivia is getting addressed. Even gladder to see the character herself realize what her problem was.

the girl supposed to be the happiest being in that world and the MC took it away from her and what would she got became 1 of his harem or etc? :(
what a nice reads we got here

Aggregator gang
@Takaflame well why shouldn't they? they might share a lover, but that doesnt mean that they are willing to share with every one.
especially with ''angi being cheated'' on before. the core of most of such insecurity is the fear of him being stolen by someone else.

Leon is a awkward guy, he has trouble expressing his affection to said girls. yet is able to do it when talking about them.

also the queen is a married women, has a son his age. and angi`s former boss/mentor. leon was always direct with showing her affection.

Dex-chan lover
@JKBP48 On Olivia
Olivia gets past this spat and becomes friends with Angelica. It is interesting to see how Olivia view things in the side story were things proceed with MC-kun preventing Marie from poaching the 5 guys. Olivia becomes depressed with feeling she must go with the 5's wishes, despite not really being interested in any of them. She can't study properly and all the females are nasty to her. She's totally alone. At least in the main plot line MC and Angelica are looking our for her.

Users who are viewing this thread