Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sky Pirate Subjugation II

Double-page supporter
Thanks for this update! I really wanted to see that bit with the prince in manga in all its glory lol

Double-page supporter
@noobtube2 that was just one of it,
let's not forget that thanks the five idiots stalking her every moment they can, Livia can't study something that she enjoy accumulating stress by the bullying, the fear of her status as commoner agaist the five idiots status make her incapable to reject them by the point Leon meet livia at the School trip she was already having mental breakdowns saying thinhg like "it will be fine, It will be fine, it will be fine" when she is alone, Leon saving her during the school trip was like lagoon of hope and peace her... and then she got possessed, Livia's in game route is pure suffering most likely that the livia in the game was already the saint and not the livia leon knows

Dex-chan lover
Well damn. Good chapter.
Poor Queen MILF is feeling worried for her son's future as his stupidity continues to fall to exciting new lows.
Marie is...I can't deny she's trying her best, but also, she's really fucking up the script right now.

I'm glad Luxion pointed the fact that Leon was stifling Olivia's growth. Has she actually been growing in any way at all with him essentially spoiling her the whole way through? Poor girl came to the wrong, but rational conclusion. Well, maybe rational but colored by a broken self-esteem.

Leon's being a depressed dummy. Really, the best solution to all the interpersonal problems he's having now is a confession. Not a romantic one, but to come clean to both Olivia and Angelica about his past life's memories. Rough key points to cover: Luxion is supposed to be Olivia's, Olivia was destined to be the saint that romances the idiot quintet, Angelica was meant to be enemies with her, and he's a "mob".
By all accounts, I don't think either girl would resent or think any less of him for it, it would explain his actions, and they'd be able to directly shoot down his self-disqualifying mentality of "I'm just a mob, so we're not that involved".

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoyed everything but man I wosh the chapters would be a bit faster. Thx for ur hard work

@Psychronia
The script is already fucked beyond return now, if tells leon them the truth , livia will get even more depressed as it would then seem that he was not even treating others as living beings and thought of them only as fictional people and even Angie wud get mad , he has to realize that it is not a game anymore the characters are real with real emotions , plus the reason Leon is helping them is that he has actually come to like them but he has put a mental barrier that all of it is game so he doesn't quite understand it , he needs to start by accepting that he doesn't need to go by the script anymore and should do what his heart truly wants

Double-page supporter
@Takaflame
Even if Angie and Livia are ok sharing Leon they will have hard time in accepting other girls, specially angie thanks to marie stealing the prince she is always scare that someone takes leon from her but Angie is also Leon's First Wife she is bound to accept Any girl that will allow Leon and the Household more political status or power like Noelle (the heroine of the second game) and Louise ( The rival in the second game) the circustances join them with leon but angie accepts them because they offer more political, military and economic power to the household.

Also I don't know if the queen joins the harem since Volume 4 the LN changes a lot from the WN

Dex-chan lover
@BlackHoxton white knight attitude? the fuck u on about? if anyone is white knighting here that would be you
shes making stupid mistakes from being emotional, and like i said she could just FUCKING TALK instead of just believing the words of random bitches instead of the ppl that have supported her so far

yes the mc is fucking up by fixing all the shit she was supposed to face, but i didnt say at any point that i think hes right in doing so, im just mad coz shes being stupid, simple as that

its the classic: Having a good reason to act like an asshole, doesnt mean the ppl u fuck over have to be cool with it'' or just ''cool motive, still murder'', having a reason doesnt make u inmune to criticism

also stop with the petty insults, u can have an argument without insulting the other party

Dex-chan lover
so, apparently the novel of this manga went downhill from a certain chapter... never read the novel tho...

Dex-chan lover
if anything, the contrast between handsome-kun and doormat-chan is really refreshing. Hope this doesn't take forever to advance (talking about whiny-chan situation).

@BlackHoxton I would be with you if I hadn't check the sides stories.
There her fate is worse than here by a mile.

Double-page supporter
@ZeroEx94
Thanks but yeah that is what I heard on the WN ending so it might stay but idk. More girls the better what happens to his sister tho? Is she still a bitch?

Would someone kindly tell us, the difference between the WN and the LN? From what I've noticed the LN took a different route or something?

Double-page supporter
@Takaflame
From being one of the most hated characters in the LN she became the most popular in the Vol 4 so most of the fans like marie A lot even more than leon.

So No Marie is not a bitch and thanks to fact that after Leon died in their prevoius life She had suffer a lot the last Mail Leon sent to their parents also the fact he died because the lack of the sleep to finish the game she was kick out of the house from this point marie fuck up pretty badly in life boyfriend with gambling addiction that run away and left her with debts (this why she hate gambling and debts, She got married but as soon she got a daughter the guy run away (the most hated person by marie), her parents took the kid because her life was a mess and finally she was beat to death by one of her Boyfriends, she lived around 10 years after leon's death, so Marie
appreciates more the presence of Leon than before now realizing how spoiled she was by Leon. Also Marie's Route Reveals that she is a total brocon when it comes to show off her brother

Double-page supporter
@Darksouls2ez in this arc (From Vol 1 - vol 3 in the LN) there are very Few Minor changes, the Major Changes Comes in the Next arc that adapts Vol 4 where The Whole arc changed from the one in the WN adding 2 new character that didn't exist in wn. how leon and the Main Heroin of the arc meets and the circumstances aroud her also are different from the WN

Aggregator gang
@ZeroEx94
yeah i hope that even in the marie side route that livia ends up free and friends with both of them atleast. she didn't deserve what she got

Fed-Kun's army
Welp.. i hate consequences, but i guess its inevitable. Stillll cant relate with the main heroine tho

Users who are viewing this thread