Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sky Pirate Subjugation II

wtf didnt the sister derail the plot of the heroine? besides that one opportunity he stole in form of his partner he always had to clean up behind marie stealing the mc events

Olivia is meant to be more than just a healer. Basically, by the game's end, Olivia pretty much is supposed to be the Hero of the story.

Her skills are supposed to constantly be improving both attack, defense, and healing.

What the MC's done is interfere in battles Olivia was meant to solve on her own.

Think about RPG games. The area with the dungeon was supposed to be the early place for Olivia to grind and level up. Well, MC over here decides to tag along and kills most of the enemies for her.

It limits her growth by alot by having a stronger person to rely on whose taking the lead and doing most of the heavy lifting. It doesn't teach her to be stronger and independent, it teaches her to be a sidekick.

She doesn't learn responsibility, opting to just follow MC around everywhere and let him call the shots. She's not supposed to do that. She is supposed to be the one making decisions, SHE is the original main character.

Dex-chan lover
The first half of this chapter hurt. A LOT. But boy was it a reality check.
I do hope it doesn't drag too long, but...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I really liked the reality check part.
And it's surprisingly cute how Prince and Jilk wanted to go full Tuxedo Mask to escape.

Fed-Kun's army
Long haired (the guy currently with Leon) noble speaks the truth! FLAT CHESTS ARE THE BEST!

Fuck this mc yeah he was cool and funny but this bitch stole the spotlight from Olivia and changed the plot of the story (of course his reincarnated sister is partly responsible) and he's not owing up to it and when he gets called out for his bullshit by the robot he gets angry, i don't how the author will bring about the growth of olivia tbh

Double-page supporter
Are these two idiots finally growing up a little? Guess the prince and jilk are still being dumbasses though lol

Users who are viewing this thread