Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sky Pirate Subjugation II

Banned
I think that Leon's tragic life is mostly caused by himself.
Marie is a spoiled brat. Yes, but what she did can't really be called evil, the fact that Leon forced himself to go along with her tantrum, to the point of dying is mostly his fault.
I think Marie suffered too much for what she done.
And from the spoilers I don't blame how Marie interfere with the game's plot, it's the same with Leon, she need money to save her own ass.

Well, I am used to how most of isekai novel is about MC with somewhat lacking in mental growth.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the point in a conversation where you put your arms around her and draw her in close, look deep into her eyes and say "you my heal bitch" .
or remind the other party that friendship isn't that mercenary or that you like them because they don't treat you like shit, i don't know.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroEx94
With Luxion let's remember he is a AI even if he can show some emotions he still ruled by logic and results, he only said that leons protection was bad in the long run because Livia lacked of "spiritual Growth" but later he points out that thanks Leon protection she was able to focus in her studies and became better at magic when she use powers that in the game would need the Saint's artifacts to use it (also he have no way to know anything of what happened in other timeline so he can only criticize leon by the result he had witness)

Now THIS is a really good point that I missed (and it was probably addressed in the LN/WN). Considering that Leon told Lux that this world is the plot to an otome game (and a shitty one at that), I figured he might have filled him in. But that was an assumption on my behalf. So when Lux doesn't have the full picture like Leon DOES, Lux doesn't know what Leon is potentially protecting Livia FROM.

Very, very good point.

Aggregator gang
i cant understand the comment section but *read spoilers*
they are bi and poly? good for them

Aggregator gang
@ZeroEx94
I think it will be a marie end in that route since they've already gone through the whole "you're not my previous sibling right? right?" thing and i doubt they will pry any further about it. atleast that's what i've gotten from reading it

Double-page supporter
When that shitty MC will be like actually free? Dude has the strongest equipment in the game and could live however he wants to, but decided to be slave? Like seriously why, why won’t he just take a break from all these dumb problems that he could avoid. It’s seriously stupid af and it’s hard to read this story with such a bad MC. If he complains so much why he agrees to do everything they ask him to do? He won’t even refuse to help some characters that are just fucking ugly inside, bad, that are just piece od shits? Why bother, whyyy.

@bvdaf, bro there are so many counter points in your explanation/argument and if you have problems just drop it you unsatisfied peace of shit.....slave wut you saying?¿

Healer gurl scared now, damn....

@bvdaf
Lux brings using his overwhelming power to solve problems all the time, but Leon fears, rightfully, that he will go way overboard. More than once Lux tried to deceive Leon to commit genocide in order to solve his problems, so Leon needs to keep Lux on a really tight leash.

The other A.I, that is not as evil as Luxion got a little bit of freedom and went right into human experimentation with brainwashing while hiding it from Leon, who is her master....
Granted, the guy deserved it since he tried to drug and rape Livia, but if not for him "kindly volunteering himself", she would have just picked a random person.
[Edit: forgot to mention that there is a small possibility that the "volunteer" is Mary ex-husband from the previous life]

Also... Leon has selective laziness, he work really hard so he doesn't need to work anymore later on. And he also hates responsibilities and try to run away from them. He understand that power invites trouble, and he HATES trouble.
But then he offends the king, and the king, seeing through his laziness and that he won't do anything harsh as long as certain line are not crossed, promotes him just to spite him. Since the queen, who actually has a lot of real power in the country is protecting Leon, the king also can't do anything drastic.
So the 2 of then begin a dick measuring context to spite each other, each causing troubles and making the other solve it... whith Leon rising in rank in the process out of spiteful vengeance from the king.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Livia and the other two make-up again, especially Leon, he needs some character development to settle things properly with Livia cause I ship them. This is just my opinion so please don't flame me if you think what I said is dumb. Also spoilers please I want to know what happens next.

Double-page supporter
@noobtube2
i wouldn't be surprise most likely the whole issue will make leon be promoted and livia, angie and other girls will show interest in leon and marie will say or do something reveling her as leon's sister

Double-page supporter
@definitionofinsanity well, he filled Luxion with all he knows about the first game the problem lies in Leon who don't act to prevent any problems with the plot of the game, there are many problems with how he belived that the game plot would be fine if he don't get involved with them.

those problems are:
1- Himself a Reincarnator: he is the biggest proof of the existence of Reincarnation why he should belive that he is the only one? like him others can abuse their knowledge of the game to obtain something and we saw this in Marie's actions to take over Livia's original Role. Even in later Arcs A reincarnator fuck up the plot because she and one of the heroins were born as twin sisters and other was born as one of the target boys their mere existence already hurt the plot heavily and their actions break it apart even before leon started to interfere. He Should be More Wary of Reincarnators

2- The World Itself: other problem that Leon refuse to acknowledge is that the World is Real and keep saying that is "This is an otome game" it resembles the game but it doesn't mean that the situation of the world itself is because "it is an Otome Game" like he says and Luxion Warn him many time about this yet he keep dismissing this with "This is just a Otome Game" refusing to accept that his actions and Marie's actions have already destroyed the Original Plot and this Make Leon ignore Every possible Danger until it's too Late and tha Leave him with very Few ways to deal with the problem, Unlike the Marie Route were thanks to Marie's Warning about other Sequels of the Game Leon decide to Act saving far More lifes than the Main series Route( where he Regrets the Result of the war if he only had used Luxon better all could be avoided) but Also Aweaking Different Problems than the ones in the Main Series. This Proof that The World Answere to Leon's Actions and produce a Reaction. He should be more aware of the world reactions to his and marie's actions and act before it too late

3- his Belif that the plot will follow itself: like in this Chapter of the manga Livia points out how Leon Saw her as a pet and not as a person, the same problem lies here Leon thinks that if Livia meet with the Five targets everything will be alright because the plot says so refusing them as Persons with their own mentality and will. in Marie Route Livia Meets with the targets thanks that leon stopped Marie what happened with livia? she Now Suffers Mental Break downs and Close herself in a dark room to protect herself from the bullying and avoid the five targets. why this happen is because Livia don't have the same mentality that the in game livia one thing that people don't see when play games is how we don't suffer any consequences or repercussions for the action we choose, so In game livia has Leon's Mentality one that don't have to worry for consequences or repercussions, But Livia is different she have to fear for them, when she slap julius she didn´t know that he is the prince and Let's remember when livia meet leon for the first time she was wary of him because he was a baron and a Noble, when she meet ange she was wary and afraid for herself in the presence of Duke's daughter, now you can Belive that Livia Can smile and be happy without Worries being Surrendered by Royalties and High Ranking Nobles? Obiously No, she is totally Scared for her life that she can't reject them for fear they will use their noble status to attack her or her family. He Should Be More Mindful of the Worst Case Scenarios and how to deal with them instead of belive that there will be no problems because the plot says so

thankfully most of this problems are dealt with after this arc

Leon is Capable but too Lazy for his Own Good and Other People around him, His refusal to acknowledge the problems and give a quick solution to them is a Fatal Mistake of his part No matter if he has the Most Powerful and Capable Being in the world under his command if he don't act Luxion can't do anything

Users who are viewing this thread