Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The right way

suffering from success
the translation is a little stilted. there were a few parts where I don't think I got everything, but oh well. I can make do until another translation comes out

Dex-chan lover
Glad this might be getting translated again, the wait times for official English translations, especially from Seven Seas, are just downright dumb. The license holders are GETTING MONEY from translating series, and yet they can't manage the time, effort, and expense to even attempt to catch up to the raws.

Micro-rant over, and on a side note I think my Engrish filter was automatically set to max reading this, i'm glad I've subconsciously learnt to filter poor translations (side effect from beginning my manga journey reading Engrish TL'd manga and manhua, and no offense to the TL of this chapter, they likely tried their best).

Dex-chan lover
Pronouns are all over the place, you might want to re-read all the dialogue with the panels for context.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations even if the translations/wording are a bit off, a quick proofreading problem would have fixed that

TL's somewhat janky, but eh, good enough. Certainly not going to complain all that much.

Thanks for this.

Fed-Kun's army
leon my man, you gotta stop thinking they are only game characters bro. you dont expect things to go the way the game goes when it diversed this far. and go apologize to your waifus

Contributor
@student4444 he doesn't see them only as game characters, he acts like that because of what happens in the game, which he thinks will happen in the future.

Dex-chan lover
this was a pretty ok tl, biggest complaint being the pronouns being all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
Difficult to understand at times, but mostly pretty decent. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
For all the dudes insulting the proof reading here, if you actually waited and checked on who did the translation, you would realise that it was a spanish group who did it. Adleast cut them some slack here, if your going to complain about it. Just go scanlate yourself if you want, everyone is free to upload

edit: Technically Mexican but yea

Users who are viewing this thread