Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The right way

@Blazecam he has the mindset that everything in the game has to go according to plan or else something bad will happen to the world. That's why when Marie (who wasn't a character in the game
She's a reincarnated person
) interfere with the princes and his group, he was fighting them all so that they can go back to their original target, Livia and Angie. In the novel, he still has that mindset, even as he goes to a new kingdom/game's sequel.

@everyone i posted like a spoiler in the last chapter (25) discussing somethings that will happen. (Actually Im just gonna copy and paste what i said back there lol)

My comment from Chapter 25:

press IF you wanna know what happens after this, his current relationships with the girls, and overall some other spoilers from the novel if you're too lazy to read and impatient for a new release.

U pressed this so that means you wanna know what happens. okay. Basically he leave them to help save her but of course they suck at fighting and so the mc saves them. He then gives Olivia the cold shoulder because he doesn't want to ruin the story of the game and so he tries to push himself away from her. She gets sad and cries because she thinks he's mad at her for saying all those things towards him. ofc later on they fix their relationship and are on good terms. STOP READING IF YOU DON"T WANNA KNOW THE RELATIONSHIPS/SPOILERS OF VOLUME 3. okay. if ur still here, then here i go. Near the middle of volume 3, we/they finds out that Marie is the mc's sister from his past life (her backstory is kinda sad tbh) and they both kinda catch up. FAST FORWARD TO NEAR THE END OF VOLUME 3, both Angie and Livia confess their love for mc. however he keeps dodging their affection because he doesn't believe that he can make them happy and also think that they both are too good for him. Fast forward a bit more all 3 of them get engaged to each other so Leon has 2 fiances now and by the end of the volume, he goes to a new kingdom for the sequal of the game with marie (bc she snuck on board) leaving the others behind.

@Blazecam because he thinks the world is still being ran by code and doesn’t believe his existence has much impact on the “story” so hes just trying to play his “mob” role when in reality that is an actually reality where the main story of the game has no impact on that universe

awawawawa this chapter hit fucking HARD

Especially that scene where bartford changed the way he called olivia that just hit so fucking haard god damnnnnnnnnn.

I love this series thanks so much for translating AHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Headache on first day of new year.
Thank you so much for the translation.

people no need to get salty about the trans, english ain't their forte, you can just proofreadead it by yourself in your head as you read along.

Power Uploader
Alright let me be clear, this is from Google Translate with some slight changes, I mean look at the pronouns and some sentence doesn't even make sense. Or the guy who translated it needs to correct his English.

PoH

I never understood why the Author made Leon suddenly turn like this....I mean I kind of understand and don't. Well thankfully
soon he will man up and take both of them as his wifes.

So when will the mc stop being a jerk. Isn't it about time he gave up being a mob
@Ari2142 I can relate to that
Happy New year guys. Let hope this year is better, oh wait we've got a mutated corona virus spreading all over again ; - ;

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translation, but it's bad. Lot's of mistakes, incorrect sentence building etc. Please proofread it next time before posting.

Double-page supporter
From terrible raw quality to cringeworthy translations. Seriously, could someone actually competent pick this up?

These were not translations. Even a brain dead novice that didn't read the story would be able to figure out that half the "he" and "she"s were wrong just by looking at individual panels. This is mtl by someone who didn't care about the story at all. Either that, or mtl by people who don't even know a little English as a 2nd or 3rd language, and thus couldn't proofread it even if they looked at all the panels for hours

Users who are viewing this thread