Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - A Momentary Rest

Supporter
God hears your sincere prayer then bless u with two chick in volume cover (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

@SirBecks
Yes, LN are worth the read. However, the site hosting them is gone. Maybe the pdfs are out there if someone archived them that is.
Also if I remember correctly, it's been over a year since I read this arc, the girl in the last panel is a princess of another country and plays a flute that controls monster. War is coming.

Dex-chan lover
@SirBecks One of the my absolute top preference
the plotline will be explain in future
no character bring wasted and still play their part

regards spoiling,.. if you want spoiler then here a more details spoiler
The girl in last page is the princess of enemy country
who have strong hate toward Kingdom. Anjie's girl follow just throw the smoke so that this country will know the location of noble kid ship
so that they can kidnapped them in other to have big bargain ship with the Kingdom

Anjie sacrifice herself by willingly offer herself as Hostage in other to save other students
Leon won't have that tho and decide to anger fellow student and provoke prideful girl from another duke family who eventually help lead the student in the battle against the enermy "Monster"
Leon himself attack a Monster like thingy enemy flagship with airbike while Luxion strealthly move "Partner" to the firing range

This event lead bith Livia and Anjie to confirmed her feeling toward Leon
Leon got in the Arrogant and manage to decimated most enemy including the duel against enemy ace "Black Knight"
If I remember correctly... both 3 MC problem will start solving their conflict after this batle
and Livia will be the one that start confess to Leon..

this battle will signal the end of volume 2..

and volume 3 will have a full battle against the enemy country..
aka a "Game Final Battle" that Leon know full well that if they want to win the battle
"He will need Livia to be with someone"
The aftermath of this battle change the face of Kingdom forever
a lot of man died in battle, a lot of noble home bring finished or runaway
girl loss power they have due to shortage of man
the real reason why most noble girl endup become dirt bag
finally man student can have their fulfilling life

while Leon got engage to both Anjie and Livia
after got confessed by both girl at the same time
and got trapped by Luxion scheme ( with both his and Anjie family help and King.... support lmao ) for Leon to officially engage with both of them

Dex-chan lover
@EternalAdventurer
The
first game... Leon at this point didn't know that there're sequence games
last boss is freaking OP.. and only MC power will solved the crisis
Leon play the game so much that he hate it.. so he understand full well the consequence

Dex-chan lover
It would be pretty weird if just by having his court rank rising he would need to supply a massive amount of troops and multiple ships, despite still being nothing but a border baron. That simply can't be true. If it is true, it would mean the court rank should come with significant benefits allowing him to pull off such resources in men and machine. Conversely you might think nobody without such resources would rise in the court ranks, and he's simply a weird exception, but being such an exception, he would also be an exception during any drafting and arming event. Military doesn't work in such a way that the command would demand impossible things from people. Such an action would only lead to a larger failure. Of course in certain situation it might look like it, but those situations aren't the one described above. It would be more like: "Defend this position. You must not allow the enemy (with 10 times more troops) to capture it!" It's not: "Bring us 5 ships and 3000 men we know you don't possess."

Aggregator gang
I wish author shifted the perspective of thoughts to Angie and Olivia like the Ln when Leon was parting. It was a funny moment where they were moved by his wish at first then it got ruined when he mentioned the details lol

@windfang Thanks for the spoilers! Do you think it's a funny LN? If it is I think it'll be the next one I read.

@Lomeno if you are talking about last page girl
She's Hertrude Sera Fanoss the puppet 1st princess of the Principality of Fanoss, the Principality originated from a dukedom that declared themselves independent from the Holfort Kingdom and is hella antagonist against the kingdom for many years of attempted invasion against them (or it was the other way around? can't remember well if they tried to invade the kingdom and were salty because they failed and the kingdom retaliated with prejudice), anyways the girl is the next antagonist but at the same time is the victim of her surroundings

Dex-chan lover
I like how Leon isn't some perfect gary stu, unlike most isekai protags, and he actually shows some of his flaws in his greed and his entitled/desperate behavior, which is why I think he's a really good character

Users who are viewing this thread