Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - A Momentary Rest

Double-page supporter
I like how Luxion is included amongst the girls on the bottom right corner of page 9.

I'm glad that they... reconciliated or at the very least, Olivia managed to apologize to MC.

MC is pretty greedy in what he wants for a wife. Well, given the world he's in i guess it's natural. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme

Problem is that he will stand out that way. Unless he a display, of recruiting. He would be question for controlling a fleet with one person.

Side note, in this time line he got the fortune of war charm. The one he aimed for.

But the charm he get in the original, though called prototype, I like to call it assault charm.
As 3 swords represent offence of all forms.

His wish wouldn't be so different from guys irl. Sadly these days, we can't have nice things.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah... I really love this manga. Thank you so much for the update. Really appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
damn, son... Make up your mind!
If you're gonna be a Mob, then you don't get all the MC toys; if you're the MC, you get the toys, but you also get the girls.
Stop beiong a retarded dick to the girls, and just be the MC you're already being...

Dex-chan lover
@Radlife It pretty funny sometime and a ton of drama to go along with it

Leon is a scum with good heart.... and he will do whatever it take to secure 100% percent winning change
his method in dealing with another type of scum are always go over the top and it not just some simple beat them up to a pulp
he is the type that want to avoid responsibility but get himself in deep trouble due to his true nature

Luxion is very good at bring sarcastic and his response to Leon antic is always golden... he is perfect partner for Leon and their iteraction is gold
( I like how Luxion keep talk shit on Leon when he has a change and each word stab Leon really hard )
There will be another AI. like Luxion that become Leon allies and she is even more hillarious
Mad scientist type girl, and she even experiment/modify a man into a "Girl" since he try to NTR Livia

Also the plot late on will tied everything together
every support character isn't uselessly throw away and they will play a part in some form
that what I like about several good novel

Dex-chan lover
To anyone who thinks she anew waifu or something forget it, not happening

Users who are viewing this thread