Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Hertrude

Dex-chan lover
any spoiler on what happen to those asshats?
I know it make sense to not cause trouble BUT to kill him after? what the fuck

can't Livia heal herself of her damage? She could probably reach through the bars to heal Leon too

Dex-chan lover
Look forward to the next chapter leon is going to roost those nobles so badly they can't talk back. Literally.

Dex-chan lover
@kaikalaila

Anjie 2 girls closet follower who leak the location to the principal got "Executed" if I remeber correct
while all the rest got themselves ruined for real or some punishment I already forgot

@Hakkdoggiee
Leon roast them so hard, one of the biggest noble girl decide to step out and start lead the rest of student for the big fight

Dex-chan lover
even tho i already reach the whole LN that already translated, i still got annoyed by how the author always went very overboard with how they torturing MC and 2 main heroine
[its still the same with the next arc and the new heroines]

Double-page supporter
Instead of getting those pricks back to into Olivia's harem, he's in danger of getting them into his.😅
Still hard to believe he's still thinking about that. Considering how low he views them, he should get her far away from them and let her choose someone more worthy. No worthy males takes her interest? Just hook her up with Angie. Come on Leon, I know you wouldn't mind that ship.

Just realized he never directly showed Luxion's ball drone to anybody.

Would poke too.

Dex-chan lover
@Amenohi He have that "Oh no I must not divert from true route" mindset
which is a bit stupid on his part....
the game route itself already crumble to dust after him got Anjie and Livia on his side
while 5 idiots flock to tiny girl

Dex-chan lover
@Satriox
rape?
None, only Leon rekt/rape all that principal troop using the airbike Arrogan and Partner ( Luxion's build ship )

Users who are viewing this thread