Fanoss typo on page 7, Luxion monologue

@Pekwa
Damn no TLN note for that holo panel? Literally Jun-sensei tweeted about it tho
F2SUJLc.png

https://twitter.com/shiosatojyun11/status/1357148116802150400/photo/2
EtVS_ypUcAUpgub

Intentional typo on page30?

Dex-chan lover
Every characters in this manga other than the price and his group, MC sister, the two main heroine, and the MC, is just bunch of coward and asshole who never look at the mirror to see how disgusting they are. The prince and his group is dumbass but at least they still decent characters

Supporter
if he saves any of those people besides the FMC im gonna lose it.

helping your traitor...what a day.
i dont know why i still read this manga. maybe overrated?

what was the point of him trying to stop her from going ? his ship wasnt there so theres no way to fight back, he and everyone else would have been killed, it was the right choice to only let one person go, this way the slaves, crew and lower nobels can stay alive , but i guess this doenst matter once his favorite girl is in dager, turn your brain off and fuck everything and everyone just so you can look cool

edit: while writing this i suddenly thought of "pitch meeting" from youtube, he would say : "just needs to happen so i can push the story forward"

Fed-Kun's army
@zafalpai
I see nothing wrong with Chris' dad's head, not like these nobles have much of a head to begin with considering the situation of the kingdom right now.

Aggregator gang
@CChan You can only expect so much from mobs, especially in an high school otome isekai.

I like this manga the same way I like Shield Hero. They’re quite similar in some themes now that I think about it..

Double-page supporter
Its been a while...maaan it feels good~
thanks for the chapter

i hope that braty hertrude was not part of the harem, i hate arrogant princess and suddenly she is abused or bs that make her part of the harem.

Users who are viewing this thread