Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Hertrude

This is getting worse and worse. Main character turned stupid 4 chapters ago and hasn't recovered.

@young_speccy maybe "theme" wasn't the right word to use. It's more of I like them both cuz the MC shits on the useless heores/male protag lol. Ofc both stories are more than that and they get built up into two entirely different things, but in some sense they just have the same soul, you know? Also also how dare you shit on shield hero, my good sir. It's not really a revenge story. Like that isn't the point of its overall story. Sure the it isn't going in a direction that I particularly like compared to the web novel but overall the story, world building, and character developments are quite good (at least in the webnovel, dropped all adaptations tho lol).

@Qwertyfox nah I'd say they're about the same. They're both equally nice. Naofumi just really really hates the princess specifically lol tho tbf he was basically traumatized by her

Dex-chan lover
So. They beat the shit out of MC for being against sacrificing his female friend. Now that it backfired and they are going to be killed for it, they turn to MC for help because he is the only actually unironically good combatant.

It's one of those situation where I wouldn't blame him if he just took that black bike he got a chapter or two ago and bailed on them, saving noone but the OG heroine. Adios.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragotth I get you good sir/madame. I think Shield Hero WN was pretty good, but the novel wanted to get that sweet money so it over stretched, well for the author it actually worked as he got 3 seasons greenlit (still waiting for the 2nd season to start, but I remember that it even got the third one approved).

Dex-chan lover
@PepePatate This comment section is evolving backwards. Nerds don't know shit about tactics even when they were literally made to read that Leon needs cannon fodder.

Some geniuses are even saying he should abandon Angie.

@Temeraire Oh right, of course. Being accused of a heinous crime and demonized by someone you thought you could trust, being refused basic human needs, and only not being executed because they're not allowed to kill a hero is nothing at all! Why would anyone be traumatized by that!? Nevermind the fact he was brought there at their convenience to begin with.

Let me beat up Angie's followers too since all of them are focking idiots to let their Oujo to go on a fukin suicide mission and die. I hope they perish.

Long-strip supporter
"surrender or die"
LOL JK JK we only wanted the one person the rest of you are going to be killed regardless.

Aggregator gang
I really hope MC won't forget and forgive them. But given the history... MC will bend over backwards at their command.

Users who are viewing this thread