Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Taking the Plunge

Double-page supporter
I really really like the MC. He's so straight foward and doesn't give a shit about those pricks. Hell yeah!

Gawd I’m fucking loving this shit. This is what I came for, the pure, unfiltered truth that every single one, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Of these pampered nobles who probably have a servant wipe their asses for them. Although I was still expecting a few negative brain cell count dipshits to try and call our MC out even after laying everything out to bare. 10/10 chapter for me. Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill wish there was more violence though. The catharsis was definitely there but I feel like it definitely could’ve been much stronger and longer lasting. The smack at the end was a nice touch but I was honestly hoping for a few heavy bitch slaps to the faces of a few greenhouse flowers’ faces. Like I’m gonna need an execution scene after this arc resolves where the Duke sentences every single traitor to death. Brutally. Violently. Graphically. And yes, that includes the girls.

it's great to see trash are put in their place. puts a smile in my face 😁

I've forgotten why I liked this Novel so much. I've read the Web Novel and poor Leon keeps getting promoted for his "contribution" 😂

And another point for this Novel is he actually gets his wish and the MILF Queen will join his harem lol

Group Leader
Good, this was the part of the light novel that made me fall in love with it, good adaptation overall, although I pictured Deirdre differently... oh well lol

Dex-chan lover
I imagine those girls will become slaves or be executed. I don't see their families being able to make someone else take the fall

MD@Home
@Liquidxlax If you want to know, read on...
Angie asked her brother what happened to "those two"?
He simply smirked and said "do you really want to know?"

Users who are viewing this thread