Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Taking the Plunge

Fed-Kun's army
DEIDRE IS HERE YAAAAAAAY I've been waiting for her addition for way too long lol, hope she gets more involvement in here and the LN

Dex-chan lover
When reading the script of their shouting and cursing to each other, im literally out of breath cause im simulating their emotion on me and shouting on my mind while gushing out air on my lungs....

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti he needs bait while he goes into the ship, so pretty much sacrificing useless noble for his mission, so he can wait to use his machine later

This is one of the few isekai mangas that is interesting even when there’s only bunch of dialogues, watching him trash talk those fuckwits are just amusing lol

Leon is really someone you don't want to mess with, it just sometimes he's too laidback that it need something trully big that could force him to act. Although the payback he give to those who pick a fight with him is satisfying, no even more than that

The chapter when Leon is talking shit is always the highlights of the novel, glad that it is adapted well into manga.

Users who are viewing this thread