Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Taking the Plunge

Yeah i've been waiting for this moment finally i can daymly see it with fr i am so daln exciting om the next ch also that speech was so fucking badass that it shut them all up also i forgot this arc was also deidre's first appearance well she do is a masochist and maybe a sadist? Anyways i'ma looking forward on the next ch where this badass gonna rescue the princess and also i really wanna fucking see how he deal with those annoying monsters hertrude controlled along with the appearance of that strong one

@Speederzdk

The noble rankings somehow looks confusing in this series.
It seem that there is 2 classifications and those with the title of "knight" in adition to their normal ranking sometimes have a higher positions.

Instead of Knight being a noble rank by itself it's a complement to other titles. And specially in cases of military emergency, they seem to have priority in authority.

But in cases of real higher nobility, they still have the upper hand.
spoiler about the possible reason for that:
That's probably because the country right is going through some politics to eliminate the excess of lower ranking houses. And those politics encourage some kinds of behaviours that by the end will be made as a reason to remove them.
Things like the extreme behavior of the girls while keeping the sucession of the Houses mostly through the male line, that make harder to know who actually is the heir of a House among other things.

On the other hand, most of the higher nobility is aware of that and working to keep the stability and to keep the chaos from affecting the people/economy.
That was needed because their number and power was getting too much for the country to mantain, and with laws directly affecting that, it could cause a civil war.
Also, because with time and development they were transitioning into a phase where they didn't need as much nobles as before.

So they have the burden to the country canibalizing themselves and undermining their own power, those in the know mostly sit down and watch while keeping it the damage from spreading too much.

That's where the title of knight would enter, it separetes those among the lower nobility who are actually useful and valuable from the useless rabble.

God, I love this guy

@Ultraninja where did you read the novel? And what chapter was it? I’d really appreciate it if you could let me know, since I’ve been searching for the novel for a few months now

Dex-chan lover
@Unkown9102 you can either just go on some offical store, easy enough, or literally google The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs LN PDF, literally all i did

Dex-chan lover
DRILLS!! Also mc being the heel to these spoiled nobles makes for a good chapter every time,it's honestly a big part of why I read this

Dex-chan lover
Aw yeah, Redemption for the MC going from shying away from confrontation with the girls to being the only true man with balls to do the hard work. Gotta respect the madlad for even putting up with these "nobles".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
He is like one of my favorite anti-hero mc's
Man those guys are *icks.
I hope he resolved his relationship with Olivia soon.
@ShinruGlen so your saying there will be more of this haughty, fine figured, drill curled, ojou-sama?

Users who are viewing this thread