Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Dex-chan lover
"playing the worlds smallest violin" - i wonder how they phrased it in the actual japanese raws. they aren't that crude, are they? lol

this is not meant to be criticizing the translators of course. i love their translation!

Double-page supporter
@YGSITH
it's good because it's montly, though i agree because i cant wait for next chapter.
to anyone haven't read it yet, i suggest wait until chapter 10 or more

Dex-chan lover
The manga is good but it skipped too much in the fight in this chapter, in the novel Leon beat the harem like a bully yeah, but even told to them where to fix their skills, telling to the mage of actually using his natural talent and to the swordman of bringing ranged gear, the only one done correctly was the muscle head that came on the field with weared out stuff.
This is important because Leon knows future events and the harem getting stronger is a must be for their own survival, he doesn't wish to save the world from the game plot and then needs them to get their shit together.

Contributor
Such a hell like setting, but such a funny series~
(I wouldn't want to get isekaid in that world though...)

Dumb question, but is the LN or the manga better? Wanna know if it's worth spoiling myself by reading the LN (There are some cases where the manga adaptation is better than the original)

Group Leader
@RMaster I thought the LN was pretty good, and a lot of the comedy is in the dialogue anyway so I think it's fine to switch over. The manga really condenses the story of the LN though so be aware. I just re-read the entire thing from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
I spat out my drink when I saw that M16. What the hell, manga? Not even Fullmetal Panic goes that dumb.

who loved this and already readed the novel, the author have other very good title and you can like of that too.

I love the trashing he's doing to the pretty boys. I like savage MC's.

Users who are viewing this thread