Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Given that the sister is also a isekai human, I wonder if there will be a point later on where she overtakes the pay to win battleship.

Also looked ahead in the raws, seems like she ends up in a hell of her own making.

Contributor
The art contrast still hits me, whenever I see it...
Manga:
31032v1.jpg
Novel:
912nndTR2SL.jpg

Am I having a stroke or does half of the translation look really weird in the latest chapter (9.5)?

love this a lot and I don't like game style story's but this is nice I look forward to this the most 😊

oh and atm theres 13 chaptors there raw but not sure why theres a delay on translations lol

The RAWs are up to chapter 13, even available online. Here we are still waiting for chapter 9 translation.

Oh boy . 9.5 was rough to go through. If you're not fluent in English, you should just run the initial text through Google Translate, fix some of the text, and then do a spell-check.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for deleting that chapter. feels like i had a brain cancer by reading that

Does anybody know where chapter 8 fit in the light novel?
If nobody knows, I'll find it and post it here when I have time.
Thx

wth the translation of that 9.5 was horrible, i think i could understand better if i were to read the raw.

edit:
i see so that's why he named it 9.5 because it's only half the chapter. also there's too much mistakes in the translation, i knew it reading the raw is better than a half ass translation.

Does anybody know where chapter 8 fit in the light novel?
If nobody knows, I'll find it and post it here when I have time.
Thx
Indeed, thx Pikokola, chapter 8.3 after searching further.

The light novel is THE FUCKING SHIT
And the manga is super good because of the theme!
Damn the publishing company for making this monthly!

Users who are viewing this thread