Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

I read the WN and I hate it. It hurts, reminded me when I was reading oregairu. Who put comedy tag on this!

this manga is essentially isekai shoujo manga from the perspective of a shounen character.
straight up, chapter 7 had the exact same plot as "May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing?", "I'm a Villianous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss", and "The Villainess is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom".
i enjoy its take on the new subgenre of isekai

Is this following the WN or the newer LN? The author confirmed the LN is going down a different route than the WN.

Regardless whether Marie intervenes with the otome game world or not, I have a hard time imagining Livia interacting with the 5 idiots in a way that would in being their love interest. I mean, slapping the prince across the face, or pulling a guy to a deserted part of the library and forcing a kiss on him, but later acting like a damsel in distress when confronted by Ange. It's true that Marie drove her away, but if she couldn't stand up to Marie, daughter of a noble in debt, I think she wouldn't have the courage to raise a hand against royalty. Unless Livia thinks and acts like an otome game enthusiast, the kingdom is doomed.

Also @getmepills what do you mean by this? I intended to read the WN when the time allows it, but you're making me hesitant.

Dex-chan lover
the MC sister is a narcissist lmao, putting the blame on MC and not considering his feelings

Really love this.
The mc is so savage.
Surely this getting better and better.
I'd like see him verbally trashing his elder sister too.
After living undergoing the harassment of his sister in the previous life, he is still so submissive with his new sisters.

@artyom, spoil it for me, please.

I don't want to get too invested in something that will disappoint me down the line. There's other mangas out there.

If he just ends up losing the fight in the next chapter, that'd be pretty boring and anticlimactic.

I guess he really learned to hate those guys from the game his sister forced on him. I can understand and respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread