Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Spoiler from the latest LN about Marie from the SS of volume 3 and 4.
The SS tells about a "what if" scenario: if leon stopped marie from meeting with the capture targets at the beginning.
After Leon told her about the game scenario Marie understood that it would have been a big mistake if she had done it. They get friendly with each other and at volume 4 SS
Leon and Marie are getting engaged. They had false impression of each other of the life before and didn't find out they were brother and sister.

Aggregator gang
A super spoiler rant.

seriously, why are you opening this.
filled with mind blowing details that will ruin your experience. you literally can't read this series the same if you have this knowledge.
oh man. the volume 3 and 4's SS side chapters alternate timeline what if story reveals a whole lot about the tiny parts of the universe that are never revealed in the actual game on their earth. Marie in the main story line's timeline sort of saved Olivia by stealing the position. Olivia in actuality hating the group of idiots in the game's timelines and saint items actually containing the evil spirit of the 'first generation Saint' and possessing Olivia to make her destroy the kingdom. Then there was that whole thing in the main story that was mentioned about Luxon in the game eventually betraying Olivia and wiping out the new humans if He had not stolen him first because the uninterrupted timeline without the reincarnators would have had Luxon joining Olivia only for the purpose of gathering information to learn of weaknesses to destroy the humans.

@LygarX that’s really not much of a revelation. However, I do agree no one should read your spoiler; it’s rife with typos as well as grammar and spelling mistakes.

This is always my most waited manga to have a new chapter. Really love the developments. Thank you for translating this very much! 🤗🤗

Fed-Kun's army
Im having a boner right now, because this is just too good to pass up. Leon wants to get out of this mess but little did he know...

Aggregator gang
@Hexador that is why it is a rant. wild, impassioned, and full of mistakes in spelling and grammar. written quickly and with great emotion.
e65.gif
also Epstein did not kill himself

Double-page supporter
Poor Marie... Family with debts and having to take care of disowned spoiled men....

Dex-chan lover
The nice thing about this series is you got an MC who looks out for his own neck and doesn’t really give a fuck so a lot of his interactions can be quite amusing. I mean, he’s obviously a good guy too but he’s also a YOLO guy in general.

The series is similar to eminence in the dark as far as entertainment goes but the difference is this one has a strong romance aspect as well which I quite like.

i hope MC goes with Duke's daughter and Olivia rather than with his 'Ex-sister', i can't handle Wincest.

Group Leader
It’s impressive seeing an otome manga getting this much recognition and traffic,

Not saying it’s a bad thing though since this one is a literal gold mine.

Users who are viewing this thread