Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

ah, A nice fresh twists on the ever popular( and increasingly generic)
decently written and entertaining, but its still early, i hope it end on a high note,
since for me, the best stories are ones that dont drag on and on and ooooon...

I thought dropped by the otome tag but this is yhe reverse otome of reverse xD ver funny

This is a top 10 manga for me. I wish I knew Japanese so I could volunteer to be a translator.

Double-page supporter
Ridiculously unpopular opinion: Marie is fun. I already like Marie in the main story -- she's such a smug, persistently unlucky, adorable asshole -- but the Marie route, where the author is writing side stories depicting an alternate scenario if Leon stopped Marie from taking Olivia's place, is fantastic. The wincest (lol) romance is actually much more convincing than the main story. They banter, they chill, they bicker, they have fun -- you know, real couple things rather than awkward light novel knight-in-shining(black)-armor routines.

So many mangas put a female on the covers and the male mc really small behind or something.

Dang it I forgot that there's no way this story isn't a harem until the girls started getting screen time.
My joy for this story has been ruined

the vol. 4 of the novel is epic, i really love it. I really like the character of Marie, loved her scene at short story Marie route.

so ummm, chapter 14 is a good ending.... so ummm can this series just stop there?

of course not u fucking asshole!!! we need lewd stuff!!!!

It can't end there because his sister and him haven't recognized each other.
And we have no idea why his sister was also brought over.
And it seems like his sister needs her own redemption arch for how she treated and thought of her brother.

Mind I haven't read the novel, just guessing here. I suppose I should read it, I only found out about the novel today.

@Galder
they do get engaged in the novel at the end of the volume 3. And Im so satisfied with how they got engaged and leon dont even expect their father and king do scheme for him to be engaged with angie and livia. Though he had to go to commonwelth right after that.

I love this. Seriously, even though this is those typical "boy who transfered to another world and eventually have his Harem" but i don't hate it at all. 👌

Fed-Kun's army
@Scynix
That's still a long ways off. We just finished volume 1 of the novel and that even happened in
second half of volume 3

Users who are viewing this thread