Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Group Leader
I’m enjoying this more than i expected.

The protagonist is likeable.

Also anyone got the link for the web novel? Can't find anything besides the ln.

@heid
she later took the title for herself by taking the 3 artifacts disregarding what would happen later in the game where olivia is the saint. The temple accepted it because she has strong healing magic. But she never finished the game, so she never new why it's important why olivia should be the one who became the saint.

@Quasimodo1234 he did say the devs who created the game has never made an otome game before, thus the fked up setting. Have you really read the LN or webnovel though? the character development is decent imo

He views himself not qualified to be the prota's nor angelica's partner and later increase their distance but some things happened and made those 3 closer than before. But those damn 5 nobles? they're stupid as fuck. they did have some interesting development but it's always thrown away if they're in front of marie.

MC also said that his only goal is to find a marriage partner by the age of 20 that would love him as he is. Not building harem unlike other certain someone
Marie

In fact, he embraced how this world works despite his hate remarks. And he also made a good points about the attitude of the 5 nobles in the next 5 chapters.
Criticising the author didn't do research is too much. By any chance are you a SJW?

Bruh there was some people going hard in the paint in the comments on the author like he ain't do nothin chill let this man live.

Fed-Kun's army
The fuse is lit, I SO HOPE THAT MARIA
HIS TRASH OF A STUCK UP BITCH SISTER
WILL GET RUN OVER BY THE TRAIN OF IMPENDING ASSWHOPING JUSTICE!

So curbstomp incoming. Would've been nice to see him do it in direct hand-to-hand, but this works too.

Fed-Kun's army
@EOTFOFYL

What an intriguing question my friend of peculiar tastes and culture, may the alabama be strong with us all.

THIS WARANTS FURTHER RESEARCH!

Now this is an isekai otome game done right! Fucking great read right now. Straight 10/10 for me lol

Fucking brilliant and Heart to heart feel with the Mob/mc guy. Love every single moment in each chapter and how there are characters you can despise and love, a great mix. Maybe my words are harsh but who cares this is the damn best esekai read I’ve had in months. Fricken chapter 8 cliff hanger. 10/10 would fa- I mean Read.

Group Leader
This is probably one of the best isekai stories I've read and the only one that ever actually managed to make me read the novel version.

Lmao how did I end up liking this, I hated the description but gave it a shot anyway, nice surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread