Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Well as much as I enjoy this story compared to a lot of others, the wait time for chapters has me forgetting its existence half the time... damn

Dex-chan lover
"So...do you have any new idea?"
"Actually, I have one. It's a reincarnated story to otome world."
"Isn't that theme way too over-saturated?"
"Well...this time, protagonist who get sent over is not female, but it's a male."
"Ok, you got my attention. I'm listening now."

Group Leader
Pretty good one so far! I really like it, but although I understand the scanlators, the wait time between each chapter is rather long and I can't really be satisfied with just that...

Actually the Ln is pretty good/decent, ofc main prota is Op, but the author added, conspiracy, treason and other factors, to make a balanced Ln between prota and his enemies.
Kinda sad tho, that the only translator got bored/burnt out in the middle of vol. 3, it was getting good :(.
Thanks anyways for your amazing job translator-san hahaha

Jesus, some of the people in the comments are taking this manga way more seriously than I genuinely think its trying to be.

It's an otome game but with a Male being transported this time. Just take it as it is and keep on reading if you enjoy it, and stop if you don't. Ya'll reading way too deep into a goddamn manga.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackGatoAcer Wait, wait, wait,
so you're telling me that MC's sister is the marie girl?.... what the fuck
i knew it was another Isekai, but damn... i wonder how the fuck the plot finna get later on then.

@Purue https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sRLtwfhEiE9hUBoGPhWXBIfvQxZMKKKZ?usp=sharing
I can't remember which file exact file I used but its in the folder here

This is just generic harem. Has the author even played an otome game? No toke game has ever been a speck of what it's like in the novel. This "otome" game is more like a galge game. All the females look the same and are designedike galge characters. Barely an otomes have harem end when almost every other galge game has a harem or threesome ending. And ive played or of both to know

The MC gets a literal harem by the end and it has the audacity to complain about the otome game. Its hypocritical and stupid.

I swear this novel was just made for people to wank about "evil femanzis"
Author clearly wanted to jump on the otome reincarnation train without doing any research. Should have made it getting reincarnted into a galge game. Everything would make much sense and would be hypocritical. But nope how could he have superiority over all the "silly females who dare act like how men have been acting in the real world" if he did that

And in the end the situtsiton becomes reversed anyway. The MC "corrects" the world and it turns into any other medival world where men become superior and can have as many wives and mistresses as they want. Cant ecer have women being on top. It would destroy the egos of fragile readers

The MC himself is just another "generic asshole who hates everyone and prefers to be alone but he keeps on getting it o shenanigans, wow hes just like me xd"

It's finally getting good at CH7. We can now see the MC in action.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Probably one of my favorites manga lately, the story is so good.
But damn cliffhanger, looking forward to the next one

This cliffhanger ;-;

Ty very much for the group that translates this though for translating it really early 😍😍😍 i mean, only 1 month? Like, wow, thx for the treat I guess. Please keep up the good work and God bless.

Imagine getting angry at a story because it's about a MC that fights against a world with an unfair culture. Not naming any names, but it's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Fed-Kun's army
people who enjoyed it should check out the wn. i really enjoyed it, and the gurl culture isn't as emphasized. You get more Luxon boy. One complaint is that mc downplays his confidence in dating and likability, thus, he doesn't pursue the heroines. He just treats them like friends. He kinda knows they like him, but, he thinks he isn't worthy and just wants to focus on 'enjoying life'--gambling and decking out his place. He still wants somebody, but, he points out he doesn't want anybody is power so he doesn't have to deal with society

Is there any possibility that Marie is also a saint? or that anybody can be a saint as long as they satisfy the conditions (i.e.
the 3 items (cane, necklace and the one in the dungeon)
) Please spoil thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread