Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Dex-chan lover
Late to the party, but I got a question:
When he gets his brobot, why does he refer to it as a P2W item and not a side mission bonus? Simply because it was originally a cash shop item in the original game? Or did the game distribute the items through DLC dungeons that were included with the purchase? (Like how Pokemon makes you walk to the Pokemart and have an empty slot to pick up your special event Legendary)

Aggregator gang
Interesting premise but world building isn't strong here. Too much assumptions are needed to make the ends meet. MC and heroines are normal romcom characters. Summing up, it's yet another isekai for male TA but in otome game set, which is interesting but nothing more. Almost annoying how it could be much better if author would care more to explain world inconsistencies >_>.

After reading the five chapters currently released I can safely state this is one of the isekai manga I'm most excited about

@clurrb It was the author weakness same as his other works Sevens and dragoon , BUT i can say it myself it was better than most of Isekai's WN/LN out there , The negative of this Otome world is that most of the women is nympho and slut, It's different in his school (many complain about this) why are woman still fawning over the prince and his groups isn't woman above men ? It's easy because they're still an existence that can't be touched by normal girl, the hierarchy in this 'World' is ridiculous you can't touch man/woman in way lower hierarchy or 2 rank above your rank so yeah even in this otome world that benefits woman they STILL can't do anything what they want because of the nobility rank, the mc, ange, and livia is rare case(ange is devoted, livia is different than in the game that mc play, MC raise his nobility rank at ludicrous pace that won't happen to other people ) , and do you think they will ridicule existence like the prince? a royalty ? no he still have benefit to be royalty , women gladly throw herself into him because the one that will become his wife and queen , and of course he can be picky because he can chose any women( no other man in this otome world can do it) so he has leeway , other man in advanced class can't be picky at all they will be glad if he picked by some girl that have 1-2 slave they don't care because their safety is at risk when reaching age of 20,unfortunately most of the girls already set their eyes on prince and his groups.

so yeah the author really didn't explain it but that's my own comprehension

Actually pretty decent. Not your run of the mill isekai but one with thought behind it. Hope this gets updated on a regular basis.

LOL, didn't expect this, pretty decent manga!

I bet the other girl who's stealing the prince and co. is the sister of our MC, who also got isekaed.

Group Leader
Hope he ends up with Olivia. Story is getting pretty good in the next chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
as someone following the novel translations of this,

it's currently one of my favorites

I forget that this exists but its worth the wait also i would love to donate to get chapters faster

Dex-chan lover
@MrMuunster Didnt know this was the author of Sevens lol, no wonder he's so good at creating obnoxious unlikable characters.

Users who are viewing this thread