Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

This alt world sounds more than an otome game, it's a feminazi fantasy...

Well, it's just the reverse gender order of powers than 80% otherworld fictions, and we dont call them nazimale fantasy... It made me smile at the premice of this story "how dare you measly female think you are better than us males §§ With my real world knowledge will correct this wretched world §§" :D If the geneder wereagain reversed it would be a plain, classical story.
It's a little sad in fact :( and I'm a man not into feminism shit or whatever, but sometimes, you must admit we have distorted views...

@BadwithNames, it's not brought up yet.

She wasn't really a fan of him anyways. Going any bit farther would involve some major plot spoilers we should see in the next couple of chapters. Regarding her:

The major point of this story is that the main protagonist gets uprooted by his sister, and she tries to go the full haram route. His disdain for her and the world at large causes him to try and interfere with her while 'justifying it' as correcting the world to how it was in game.

The novel makes her seem disgusted with her brother, and she doesn't realize he's here in the new world. She just thinks he's a trash mob that keeps interfering.

Dex-chan lover
So... If all he needed to do was to "complete it" (the otome game in chapter 1 for his little sister)
... Couldn't he just SKIP all the dialogues and look up a guide online on how to do the battle effectively without having to pay anything, in order to finish it quickly?
Or would that make too much sense for this weaksauce plot device?

Dex-chan lover
A lot of otome games might looks like having a deep lore or world building but ends up very shallow. Let's how this mango play out.

Been reading this for a while and I'm getting a bit impatient, so I'm just gonna hop onto the wn train.

It's a manga of a world of game where bitches truly become a bitches through and through. There's no any other way to explain it better.

Users who are viewing this thread