Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

The only good thing about otome games is that it gives great composers like love solfege' reason and resources to create great music.

How the heck can people complain about Bishoujo games if their characterization of female human beings is 1 million times more accurate than the characterization of men in otome games?

This hilarious trope is what gave birth to this novel & manga and it's dead accurate.

Women only care for looks & status after all,even if they are ugly themselves.

This is actually a great manga. I lobe how its not girl too in the otome game trope(nothing against just something new). Furthermore its refreshing to have a character that doesn't reincarnate and automatically go for the harem or the main character girl but just want a normal life. Plus the mix of comedy in this amazing it flows right through.....well ive yapped long enough if you are unsure to read this manga I'd say give it a try. 😁

Honestly, this seems pretty garbage. Zero depth main character, nonsense world-building, paper-thin villains, even the promise of mecha can't keep me around. Unless you want to nurse a persecution complex about those dang women and how much they're oppressing you, I'd go pretty much anywhere else.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting 😃 when you're used to all those novel about reincarnated girl into villain of otome games (too much of them, but still entertaining 😅), you can feel some novelty here. Though if you think about this manga being more for guys then it would explain it 😁

Users who are viewing this thread