Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Contributor
Does anyone know to get high res clean cover like Marv & Takemaru does? They uploaded a high res cover tho, I wanna upload volume 3 manga...

Alright guys, i read through some of the LN. Though the manga started off decent, our MC is a herbivore and doesn't progress because it turns out
he himself is just one great big giant pussy
so he never looks for any.

i want my time back. garbage/10

@avocat @insert
I read until the 4-5th chapter of volume 5, unless something happens in volume 5 hes still a pussy.
he might get engaged but still refuses to advance a relationship.

Yeah I reported it in support section Duplicate thread/

Hopefully these chaps get merged into the original page for this manga.

MD@Home
Some spoilers so:

Considering the world the MC is currently from, do you blame him for wanting nothing to do with relationships, or women in general?
Is he a herbivore for wanting to live on his island alone and not deal with the bullshit of ranks? I don't think so.
I think he has a slight hero complex because he sticks his nose in business that puts him the spotlight, like the duel.
Honestly I don't see why he didn't just stay an adventurer and live off that money and not go back, but if he did, there wouldn't be this entertaining story.

They really brother and sister. Greedy, trash personality. It will be ironic if they end as a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread