Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

God damnit, forgot about the manga, got hooked from the start again and now I'm out of chapters to read...

Why is it so slow 😭 I need more of the skumbag power fantasy

@Yonko just did and at 102. Its lovely

Double-page supporter
-Hot waifus
-An MC who has big brains and big balls that never lets you down
-Great story and world building
-Essentially an underdog story
MMMMM DAMN, THAT SHIT GOOOOD

Ah yes. Leon venting out the deepest grievances of bachelors and readers alike. Also, although Olivia is great, we all know that MILF is the only way.

I feel like Leon and his sister recognizing each other is the slowest burn of a plot I've seen in a long damn time. They practically shove the revelation in your face early on then just keep revisiting it as a running gag, but it kinda makes me feel bad for them. They'd probably be a lot better off as allies.

from my understanding, it's just like the author is saying that all male heroines from otome games are stupid lol

this is the only manga where I wish for the mc to end up with 2 girls, marry them both :D

is there someone can give link to WN i can read ?? the WN already complete... and i am already read LN to Vol 5....

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up with the LN, you guys are in for quite the ride. I highly suggest reading ahead, it is definitely worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread