Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

@Maplereads dunno, this series is trash in my opinion. Generic isekai MC being OP (only takes 3 chapters to get the ultimate mech) and galaxy brain all the time cause he's the MC who knows all, then there's all the other isekai tropes: Cardboard personalities, 2d villains, harem but not/most girls end up fawning over MC or get ejected from the story at some point, trapped in game with game-y things, quickly rising through the ranks/noble houses/levels/whatever, only thing missing here is truck-kun.

Then there's the whole Matriarchal society premise that falls flat on its face and is actually really just a farcical decoration for more male catered bs- which is to be expected because it's shounen, but why even make something about otome games and even try to appear like it's trying when it really really isn't, like at all. Supposedly women hold the power, but then the king is still a dude who holds all the power? Not the queen? What? Only guys can fight for the women, and the women can't fight for themselves in a society that is supposed to be ran by them- instead they just bitch at people all the time and act haughty while needing to be rescued all the time? Who is this written for again? Oh, right. Well, I guess it's all parody cause it's a bad game? Hm.

Awful story, awful writing. It's just really not good at all.

Why did I even read it? Cause I want to believe that there's good isekai out there, and I keep my eyes on what's well-rated around here. This does not deserve anything above a 5.

This is one of the most extreme examples i've seen of "women bad" "beta cuck Mc good", Jesus this is just boring and unoriginal in every respect. Even the damn mech designs suck.

The Webnovel becomes so fucking frustrating after the bike race! The Protagonist loses his composure and becomes a simp

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me why it says it was updated 6 hours ago? I thought it might be because a different language version was uploaded, but I didn't see that either. Thanks.

If only the antagonists of this show isnt like this, easily 9/10. For now maybe 7/10 would be enough.

i am but a shameless leecher with a growing library of manga to sees. I mind it not if my favorite scalantion stops working and goes legit...

There are only 2 groups i regret lossing....skythewood and tapitytap

both of wich where Light novels translations though..................

Thank you for your work, as always, Striptease. We are always grateful for what you do. This manga might be generic isekai trope, but I kinda like it.

I might buy the LN on Bookwalker after I'm done reading Marchen Der Werewolf, Hige Sore, and Reijou Tashinami.

Keep up the good work, everyone. Support the author for series that you like!
Cheers.

Eeeiii, the reasons (yup, plural) why women have more authority in this kingdom will be explained later on... and I personally enjoy reading the ln tho (for details and the comedy) with manga as illustration of scenes from ln... cause yeah, manga adaptation is just like summary(?) (important points) from ln with more illustrations to me (so of course there are lots of missing explanation and detailed point (just my preference tho)

Dex-chan lover
I hope Marie's route gets a spinoff manga. She really shines in the spinoff chapters of the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread