Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

@LightskinNibbaJuice
You're getting some wrong information . I can explain this below (it's involve with spoiler)
Actually, this world is not incharge by the female as we think, it's will be explain later in Light novel, the Queen is the consort married from foreign country, she does not have any lovers , the king is the her only husband, her marriage is political marriage and the King do not love her at all. But the King have a harem of younger concubines (he's like young girls) and have many childrens with them. So you can see when Lucius lost his crown prince title, another children from the King with his concubine
In the WN ending, the King will divorce her , freeing her from their loveless marriage (well, he got benefit with his new freedom too, of course)
This manga is more interesting and logical than a novel about a MILF with her son (with all the ecchi comedy with her son) have been adapted into anime recently.

lmao
Leon's sword turns from a katana into a longsword when he fights the ants in chapter 6
the artist couldn't decide whether they should go full retard or stick with the program

MD@Home
I'm reading volume 4 right now and....
The fight between Leon and Pierre was brutal. What happened to that asshole was oh so satisfying.

@czarisyn Are you reading the web novel or the light novel, and can you share how you're reading it? I really enjoy the story but I heard recently that it was picked up and the person translating it removed it all from his site to avoid copyright claims.

not gonna lie i wanna know if mc leon knows that marie is the reincarnate of his sister from their past life...if i'm wrong pls correct me!! literally binged this in a day and honestly it was a good read (pretty misleading title considering other otome isekai but pretty good nonetheless i applaud all the way)
waiting for the next chapter (either that or i'll search for the light novel!!)

Contributor
Meh.

I can't really say this is interesting for me, with the MC having the easy life since chapter 3.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Siquall comment regards Easy life made me laugh
bring in eternal trouble with the game setting is call easy life?

Meh lol

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka is a retard trying to make us hate Leon? Saying that MC stole the growth of the heroine, bastard little bitch did that, without the harem support and isolated in the school she would have just disappeared in the crowd.
Loli slut woud have normally used the harem resources and got some equipment, Leon just done it before on his own, Luvia as a real person and not a construct would have missed both.
From what I've seen in the novel the schedule of the events got screwed and things happened out of order or too early but only a few things that looked like the original destiny trying to force its way happened, Leon worries too much.

Dex-chan lover
@VooXoo did you forget the fact that the MC stole the OP AI ship and robot that was supposed to be owned by the protagonist.

in the LN it was the AI that guilt trip the MC in mentioning the fact that leon is the one stealing everything from the protagonist

he get's worried because

final boss is only killed via cut scene and only the saint can kill it, so no matter how OP leon is he can't kill said boss, if things progress fast the final boss might appear when the protagonist is still lvl 1 in fact later on certain events that was supposed to happen in their second year happen in their first year though slowly leon secretly training her and she starts to be able to use her saints power

Dex-chan lover
I know that, but as little hoe stole her position and harem Livia had even less reasons to do all that training or go in search of the bonus island, Leon just took the special dungeon before Marie did, if I'm not wrong she was planning to enjoy life a little more before searching for it, so it would have been stolen anyway, better in his hands.

If Leon was a piece of shit that just thought of himself he could have just conquered the island, took the treasure and his close family and left the kingdom(of course then we would have no story to read), instead he is trying to keep the plot on the rails by making the harem actuall train as their foundation was trash, train Livia in the dungeons and even getting her saint equipment, this chapter saying that he stole her growth was dumb as with Marie actions it was alread going off track, just a way to make us readers think like that.

Dex-chan lover
@VooXoo This is actually part of novel If I remember correctly and it didn't really point out that Leon is a piece of shit.
It just Leon tend to view himself as one.

Livia at this point relied too much on Leon and start to loss coinfident and counting the fact that among the three (Leon Anjie and Livia)
she does have complex toward other two bring commonner and have less archivement.

She basically live under Leon shadow from the start of her academic year from advice her a way to live in academy and basically protect her from loneliness.
While Leon strongly believe that it should be fine if thing went back to game scenario and conciously feel guilty about it which cause a problems toward their relation .

stuped Protagonist not this mob Maincharacter i meant that undecisive girl beside him.

Users who are viewing this thread