Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Dex-chan lover
I used strong words against the mangaka but the way is wrote there it looks like the manga narration is trying to fault Leon for Olivia lack of growth when without his help with how Marie acteed things could be worse with she assuming a weakling personality (even more) or even hate the nobles, without him around her position would be worse with no friends or possibly the lackey of someone, after all she was already bringing the bully baggage, I've read this part in the novel months ago, I know how it will resolve, still, I don't like how it was made, but I guess without this kind of drama or the MC getting unsure of their actions the storry gets cold.

First time in my life that ive seen a manga with a chapter upload that has a decimal in the thousandths. lol

MD@Home
@anon259
No, you come to find out that he was a tsundere brother that took care of things for her, and once he finds out about what happened after his death, things change a little. It's actually a good story point when she basically begs Olivia that she will give back all of the things she stole of she would give her back her Onichan. Livia flips the fuck out.
Later on they have to work together because of the sequel that came out after his death that she played.

I hear the LN for this manga was dropped months ago because of licensing. Will a scanlation group pick up this series to TL the 6th Volume and afterwards despite that?

@Meanakushi
who took her opportunities? Leon? Do you have some mistake? yes, Leon took the A.I Luxion , but it's the special item in the game and very hard to get it (Leon buy Luxion by real cash when he's played the game in her past life)
The one who took Livia oppotunities is Marie who took all the game routes from Livia

@avocat while you're right about Marie taking Livia's spot and events it's not the opportunities they are talking about. Because Leon is always there to protect Livia never has a chance to fight for herself and build herself. Think of it as an overprotective parent stopping their kid from experiencing the world and leaving them emotionally stunted and not being able to develop as a person.

Banned
This one is actually pretty good... despite there being no meganekko besides one nameless teacher. =<
Still... ran into the usual lack of chapters. Fuckin typical isekai fault: slowarse releases.

@Meanakushi : She'd be suffering anyway... just different suffering. That is what growth opportunities usually play out like. Suffering.

@greatninja3 : Luxon / Luxion wasn't something Livia was "supposed to get". It was pay-to-win cheat gear. It was something Livia, as the game's protagonist, could only get if her player was willing to fork out real cash to get it. So far as I can tell, with no more chapters available, Leon is about to help Livia get what she really was supposed to get.

@Acciunt
If Leon do not protect her, who will? This is a feudal society, Livia is a commoner , she do not have any right compare with the nobles ,she cannot fight against the nobles , she cannot ask the teacher for help (you can see the teacher ignore her in this chapter).

ivv

Dex-chan lover
If there's a manga for Marie route too, I'd buy its books even if I dont understand it.

@avocat he took her opportunity for growth because he felt guilty for taking those, and in returned he protected her
But that protection is backfiring, stunting her growth and causing her to develop in a more toxic manner.
Then again, fate doesn't always play out linearally so I might be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread