Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Dex-chan lover
The MC is 100% copy of MC from https://mangadex.org/title/14408/i-am-the-only-one-who-knows-this-world-is-a-game 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Someone_called_A No, I mean... only the LN got licensed. The WN translator deleted all his translated works worth of 5 volume of the LN in comparison. He was afraid of DMCA even though the one he translated was the WN, not the LN. All that means... the manga is still safe for now, and new manga chapters will be released like usual. The 2 years I said before was just the estimation time the manga chapters would reach the critical plot of the novel with the assumption of being released without hiatus.

Group Leader
The next chapter is coming, it's just taking a really long time because of redraws and stuff. Our bad

Double-page supporter
For you coming here expecting to be another generic isekai, don't. I regret that I avoid this manga entirely before because I thought that as well, but it is actually a good one! The world building is decent as well. You are in for a good time.

I love how his actions actually affect everyone around him and not just the antagonists. and, the world is built exactly how you would describe it; Action game producers making an Otome game.

@monkey123 There aren't really any specific similarities aside aside from the overarching setting, which is otherwise rather common. Have you heard of power fantasy isekais? It's been a major trend of the last decade.

Dex-chan lover
Wrote this in the chapter comments but I figured I'd add it here in case anyone was wondering whether to start reading the series:

Just started and caught up with this series [as of chapter 23], and I gotta say it's much better than I expected. While I never liked isekai harems with overpowered MCs, this does a great job giving the main characters actual personalities with depth - both the girls and the other guys. Also since the world is more governed by politics than violence, MC's OPness oftentimes works to his disadvantage. He's also a decent guy underneath the heel persona, it always bothered me how easily some MCs killed people. Finally, him not seeing the girls as possible romantic partners also gives their interactions a real genuineness, since the story doesn't treat them as objects to be seduced. It's a character driven story so it take a couple chapters to get off the ground, but when it does it's extremely enjoyable.

Another praise I have to give is that bad situations aren't solved instantly; things like Ange's feelings about the Prince, or her treatment of commoners and Olivia's subsequent depression is taking multiple chapters of personal reflection to address - and even then they haven't been able to make up yet. It makes the problems feel like real problems.

I haven't read the source material, but moving forward I'd like him to continue being a mentor/catalyst for the other characters to grow, maybe even taking a backseat role to do so. Also despite Marie who is definitely sister being a bit of a jerk, I think they genuinely cared about each other in their previous life and I hope we get to see them interact with each other more often. I could see them having a really fun comedic rivalry.

Edit: Holy cow, I just realized - there's a lot of similarities that this otome game has with Fire Emblem lolll

Yo, Im hella liking this manga, thanks translator groups for your works.

Just wanted to ask those who've read the novel and has an idea regarding Livia's situation, I really like the consequences of MCs actions negatively impacting the heroine's growth as it shows that our actions can have unintended consequences even if intent is meant well, I just wanted to know if Livia's situation will improve and if she will get the growth that was intended for her when she was the mc of her story.

Users who are viewing this thread