Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Dex-chan lover
Oh crap I'm puking so hard in the middle of the LN. MC is just a simp and only gets pushed around. What a shame. At the beginning it was interesting and promising. DROP

Banned
Why the huge delays in chapters? No motivated translators or the author taking forever to release chapters?

I finally read the LN, and I can say this manga is too good. Original LN is pretty decent, but the manga make a whole different level. The artist correctly depict the emotion from it and add some details. I really recommend anyone to read the LN.

I have some problems with the Mc even in the novel, he's too dense, stuborn with inferiority complex, he only does the right thing when he's basicaly obliged to do, and he doesnt learn almost nothing with those experiences. But the overall story is good and interesting some side characters are cool too.

@fasontales, the chapters are kinda large and the art is detailed. I assume it's a mix between both since there is also a looooooooot of text.

Edit: not as in the translators are unmotivated, it's just a lot of text.

@Levan072 the definition of an avid Redditor is a low IQ antiwhite craven.

Back on topic, the LN is ok, not so good but also not as bad as it could've been, and the story isn't unnecessarily dragged out with some stupid Deus EX Machina episodes just to grant the MC more power. I would've liked a better ending,though, and better character building with more focus on the main cast of the Otome game. They are pitiful till the very end, reminding me of canine fidelity, which is usually attributed to women, not men. It's even purely emotional,without a speck of rationality, reminding me of the strange ways a woman can perceive a world that revolves around her.

I'll check the manga again when it's finished so I can compare the novel and the manga.

art is decent, story is cool, but I gotta say that the best part about this is the execution.

execution felt like it should, someone going through a game they already beat.

MC and robot relationship is honestly a 10/10, bickering done right.

although I don't think it's 10 rating manga, I'll give it just to support it.

Dex-chan lover
@thesilentearth no offense to web novel reader but, I really don't like reading web novel, I would buy the novel tho but I'm kinda saving money right now for emergency stuff, sorry but no thank you.

Dex-chan lover
I have read reviews in novel update complaining how the female dominant society even though males are the head even works

Just check how spartan society work where women can have properties and in the late stages even though men are the one who are working their ass off going to war and managing the country women pretty much own the whole country thanks to their rule of when ever the men die all properties will automatically go to their wife so just imagine one women who got married multiple times in that society with how easy it is for spartan men to die in that era it’s very likely for that to happen in addition when said wife die she’ll just pass all properties to her daughter who will obviously survive cause she ain’t going to war and they will just keep amassing land to the point again in the late stages of spartan society women owned the whole country.

In fact given

the fact that they do have an on going war(which MC was afraid to happen to him, being sent to the front lines, if he ever gets married off thanks to his step mom) and men are required to do adventuring which is life threatening I am pretty sure women gaining men’s property when they die rule is a thing in this otome game

i'm kinda looking for a spoiler here.
what i want to know is who will the mc get romance done cuz he don't want the duo he's with cuz he's beta, i want to know the real wifes of the mc even if it's only in the end of the novel or some shit

Dex-chan lover
A good manga,i like his mc bc he does satisfying moments and his waifu are beautiful and nice characters and mylene best waifu bc she is innocent towards mc only

The mc was unique at the beginning, but for some reason they just gotta make him dense as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Some people in the comments worry me. Please don't go in the real world or you'll be destroyed as you are now.

Users who are viewing this thread