Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

I hope livia break through her shell, i wish more bad things happen to her to challenge her mettle and become a hero that can stand side-by-side by our main protag who robbed her of char development. next time she'll not be a damsel i hope. since it has a feeling that all the girls shes with are strong. even the queen. queen is best girl atm, next is the dukes daughter.

Dex-chan lover
@AntoniMus I typed a long post in the chapter 23 thread about how the manga sort of butchered what was supposed to be some major character developments for Leon, Olivia, and the 2 idiots and how Olivia finally grows as a character. It's out of place here and too lazy to type up an edited version for here, so you should read it there if you really want to know spoilers.

Manga is still good, but LN is still much better.

Dex-chan lover
I can honestly say that if you are looking for the lowest of the low scums off the face of the universe you can find them all here. and a "well mannered" MC that is satisfying to watch.

I enjoy this very much right now. But reading all the spoilers regarding harem it just feels so meaningless to continue following. The whole harem thing leaves such a bad taste...

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect this to be so interesting. So far, the plot is unique enough to avoid the typical OP MC stuff.

Pun

what the fuck is this at this point man? like holy shit this degenerated a lot as the chapters went on.

Dex-chan lover
Read the LN before it got taken down due to licensing. I enjoy it quite a lot.
If you hadn't already guessed. MC gets an OP power and changes the world. Except good. Unlike those other isekai's, the MC actually goes through trials and is his own guy! Not a hard self insert! It's super refreshing. The cheat he has also carries him pretty far, but even that shows certain limitations within the rules of the world. Though those moments, even now, are one in few.
Edit: Additionally. Olivia/Angie is a godsend. There may or may not be haters for Olivia in particular for being your an incredibly cliched "damsel in distress." While I won't exactly deny it, her kindness is the grail to the shitty world for the MC and the literal poor male inhabitants.

@monkey123

Utilizing knowledge from outside of the isekai world's knowledge (aka cheating) is a staple of isekai, especially power fantasy/growth isekai. Whether it be through an encyclopedic knowledge of the game, a casual mental download of wikipedia that enables them to port over whatever Japanese conveniences they wish, or simply through a broken power set. That's nothing new, nor does it necessarily define a character.

As for smirking, that is an action that people undertake. However, although this action is undertaken by both characters (in part due to artistic license and the exaggerated impact demanded of the medium), oftentimes they do so for different reasons. Regardless, this is also very common. Although both MCs do have an underlying foundation of generic wish-fulfillment self-insert male lead, these genre cliches don't make characters identical as you suggested (you specifically said 100% copy).

Both of the things you mentioned can be used to label countless other isekai MCs. Log Horizon's Shirou for instance, is literally famous for his "evil smirk", and has a reputation for being an incredible player due to his immense game knowledge that astounds other max level regulars from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
edit: In the LN there are some places like
ph_mobuseka02_ill006
as text. Isn't this supposed to be an illustration?

I searched the light novel on some aggregators. Is it normal to not see any pictures? So annoying without pictures as my imagination is too poor since I read mangas all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread