Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Fed-Kun's army
@Galder Here's some spoiler about that:

kuchie_02.jpg

@adfjs What about his isekai'ed sister, if you don't mind me asking? Is that further off than the thing you showed? Thanks for that, too ^_^

Fed-Kun's army
@Scynix If what you meant is his relationship with Marie in a romantic sense then
they're mostly normal siblings. Albeit Marie being a little brocon and Leon being protective of her at times.

If you want a story where Leon and Marie formed a relationship, then there's a Marie route side story the author made where Leon prevented Marie from stealing Livia's position. It showcased how likeable her character can be.

If you want to read it, then it's the side story for volume 3 and 4. Although beware of some spoilers there as well since it mentions some plot points that should've already been known by the reader at that point but has yet to be revealed in the manga.

@adfjs Sorry, I spaced out about marie being the name of his sister. That's interesting. I wasn't really expecting romance tbh, just wondering how long it took for them to recognize each other, but you answered that. Thanks!!! ^_^

Man now Im waiting for the volume 5 to be released and translated. Does anybody know when will it be released? Really need to know about it.

Dex-chan lover
soo... i just read the comments and want to confirm somehing
apart from being douche lil sis, somehow i pity her after hearing the aftermath of the MC's previous death, her life went into shit, is it true ? and suprisingly the queen daughter is marie previous child, did she also ended join the harem ? what happend to marie anyway at the end of the story?btw before im ending my ton of question, i heard that the queen is both the best female and milf in the story, kinda curious why people think she's the best, can someone explain ?
nah, im just trying the tag.

ispcizero3rd
soo... i just read the comments and want to confirm somehing
After her brother death in her past life, her parents do not believe in her anymore, she went to married bad guys and bore a daughter. In WN, the queen's daughter is Marie's daughter in past life, she's a nice girl, she will not join MC harem. In the end, Marie still has her reverse harem and routing live with one of them in a year. The Queen is best girl because she's beautiful, nice and adorable, she married into a political marriage and not have a loving husband. In the end , the king will divorce her (the king already have a harem of yougn concubines) and let her go to find her love!

Does anyone know where the Light Novel translated version is currently at?
Is it before or after the current manga chapter?
I want to pick it up but if the translated progress is behind the manga I don't want to put in the time.

@ me if you know, without any story spoilers please and thanks.

@Violu

Light Novel is way ahead. Latest translated manga is around the start of Vol 2, and the LN translations are up to the end of Vol 4.

I can relate as to why he hates his sister aka Marie
Siblings are sly bitches

Aggregator gang
I kept waiting for the moment they realized that they were siblings and it never happened. Weaksauce.

Users who are viewing this thread