Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

@Nicbuff. This manga have a very good storyline despite it's an isekai manga . (I think it's so much better than so many generic popular isekai manga out here).
I don't know why some ppl rated it too low.

Good refreshment for other isekais that I'm reading. The MC makes good decisions (in my opinion).

This manga is surprisingly really fun and interesting to read, the way the 'mob' MC interacts around a place centered around the princes in a non-mob way. I really hope that his girls counter doesn't increase past livia and angie though, really like this 3 character team.

This is surprisingly really good. I expected the typical generic isekai manga starring truck-kun for the millionth time. But, it actually has a lot going for it with points of development not usually seen.

hello :D with the recent transfer of domain by mangadex I am not able to read at the least the last 2 chapters. would it be possible for a reupload?

Aggregator gang
Ah... I remember this series... I had to stop reading the WN because of the side characters keeps on poking the MC.
Too much shit going on continuously.

i thought how i just wanted to punch those cucks of that pretzel looking hair girl and a good reason is they are manhandling the queen.
oh leon thought the same, im liking leon every chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Leon see's queen...
*RAPE FACE*
Oh look at the time...
*CHARGES FIST*
Its time to fuck bitches up.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, everytime I see this title and get worked up to read it but then I start chap 1 and remember this is the one with the stupid impossible to exist world and ridiculously stupid characters....
Damn.
Can anyone tell me is it get's any good after chapter 3?

Dex-chan lover
What's with all these "rotten personality" nobles having issues recognising the royalty they're under?

Dex-chan lover
@kokekokoko
I read up to chapter 3 and dropped it multiple times, that is why I'm asking.
I'm used to wimp protags but this one is both wimp and stupid, that was too much...

Users who are viewing this thread