Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

@Voyager
Well, they were very busy oppressing Plebians and dissing each other in status games, so they kinda forgot to remember what the local queen looks like.

I mean, they're only human! They can only spend so many a hours a day doing things, and 'mocking commoners', 'being terrible people', 'trying to one up their social rivals', and 'having pre-martial sex with handsome slaves' takes up most of their time.

Then they have to do at least a little pretense at studying and all that, plus enjoying parties, and there just isn't enough time in the day to find out and memorize what their ultimate social superiors look like! They had important things to do, you know!

@mahtan Theres an arc coming up soon after ch3(think its ch7) where he shows the whole school exactly how strong he is.

man that face in the penult page in the chap 16 is the best hehehehehehehe

Dex-chan lover
@Da_Slasher_XD
Thanks!
Just hoping it doesn't turn for the worst and instead of a wimpy he ends up being a white knight...
But will give a chance then, thanks!!

@mahtan the MC is definitely not a wimp, hes just very smart about how he does things. So keep reading you're in for a treat.

Man that face in the penult page in the chap 16 is the best hehehehehehehe
https://mangadex.cc/chapter/783004/21

MC is unapologetically a take-zero-shit bastard who's aware of his own short-comings and does whatever the fuck he wants without caring about what others think and i LOVe him. like he's very likeable in the sense that he says what has to be said, and not necessarily bc of morals, but out of the "you're so fucking annoying i'm going WREck you" sort of way that everyone feels when something needs to DEspERAtely be called out.

also, like ngl i wasn't sure how i'd feel about this type of manga, especially in any sexist society, but i think it's actually pretty interesting! i love how the new world has a background that connects with "real life", and therefore MC's og world isn't forgotten, and even better, seems to have some sort of history with this new world. idk i think it's really creative.

@mahtan, The MC is definite not a wimp. He's very smart and carefully. (Of course , he's not an avenger but he can destroy many ppl if necessary)

Dex-chan lover
@blackwolf0925 if you like physical copies, you can just go to amazon.co.jp as well. they have an english language option if you click on the globe just right of the search bar.

Dex-chan lover
@avocat
Now on chapter 12 and he is a wimp.
Being a wimp is not about being weak but about being weak-minded, for lack of a better way to put it.
Also the problem is not even the MC anymore, the setting is so broke that it gets hard to follow what is happening because it makes no sense. The situation with the prince and his fiancee should be the other way around in this setting. It's patetic how the author wanted to have a world that is different but fall off the premise to make it as cliched as possible.
That the MC still wants to get married to someone is the most stupid thing in the story to be honest but everything else doesn't align with how the world is suposed to work if we are to believe in the author and the world building done in the first 3 chapters and sprinkled in the story afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
@forsen1337
While I agree with you I wouldn't even say to get so far, he could just leave and do whatever he wants instead of obeying everyone like he does all the time.

I feel like I'm missing something. Some girl that he doesn't like insults a random woman and he starts punching guys? What happened?

@Avgvstvs He was infuriated when they started to speak ill of Olivia just because she is a commoner. That is why he started calling out the Earl's daughter. When Angelica blurted out "don't you realize who this person is", Leon probably realized that this person was someone of as high, if not higher, standing than a duchess since she was so familiar with Angelica. In other words, going in fists flying would likely be to his benefit (hence the shit eating grin) and thus he started throwing punches.

I love how he brought in everyone's attention to his left hand and then came in hard with the right. Not sure if intentional or artist mistake but still great.

Users who are viewing this thread