Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

no, chapter 26 hasnt released yet. It releases on January 14 of next year, check the raws link to verify yourself

I just read ch26 on the raw hard to understand it since I can only read a few words give them some time haven't seen any word about it dropping

Jesus I'm so hooked on this just when I thought this was gonna be "MC gets to steal the otome protag fantasy fulfillment", she bites back I need more of this story !

Next episode releases on Jan 14 of 2021, according to the official raw site.
Its a shame that going so slow, it's such a good series.
On the other hand you can start reading the LIght Novel, it has been adapting really well

@Poptop why even put that... like it doesn't help anyone and just makes the people who read the comment question your rationality it doesn't even count as an opinion just an insult

This insecure shit is getting old, to the point of deciding not to
save the girl and let the incomptent fucks handle it

Olivia and Angelica look too similar. Or maybe it's just me? I can't tell them apart at all unless they're standing right next to each other in the panel cuz their heights are different...

Dex-chan lover
so the family of clarice intervened and secured him a second promotion after graduating? are they expecting him to become a part of their house?

No offense, but why did a Spanish group release an English TL? The grammar is all over the place: Second- and third-person/party pronouns are seemingly swapped in places, gender pronouns are inverted here & there, and some parts look to be very literal translations (while I like literal translations at time for helping to understand JPN, I'm fine with localization for conciseness when appropriate.)

Aggregator gang
Happy there is a new chapter but the TL needs work. I'll wait until some other group picks it up.

Users who are viewing this thread