Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

I think it's a decent Isekai simply because it respects the World a lot more and so it feels real, along with the interactions of MC and other characters.

Most Trash Isekai just focus on the game aspect and OP MCness. But, that said, I feel it has missed the opportunity to be one of the best. Recent Arc is a bit of a let down with a few moments of quality scattered here and there.

For now, a solid 7+/10 but could have been 9/10. Oh well.

Aaaahhhh, sooo goooodddd.... atm it's 10/10, story, char dev, art, all is good. MC is truly Hachiman with isekai environment... cool

I like this but it falls into the same trap that I notice in a lot of other isekais that just bothers me, in this case the guy has a legendary unbeatable spaceship and a mecha specifically designed to overpower magical opponents, to put it mildly he's got a nuclear arsenal in his hands while the rest of the world has ballistic missiles. He has this immense world-changing power and he doesn't think for a single second about changing his role in society or changing the storyline or fighting against the roles imposed upon him by their society, he'd much rather wallow in self-pity and accept the fact he doesn't deserve his own ambitions or happiness.

In fact his active goal was to get married to a nice decently attractive girl and live out his life supporting his spouse and her many lovers, the alternative being stripped of all titles and nobility so he can make a living off his island and not be forced to marry a horrible fat noble girl that will treat him like trash.

Even when presented with 2 amazing girls that do genuinely like him and treat him well he doesn't look at either as a woman he could love because their status and nobility is too different...

Again, he has the power to wipe out the kingdom, if not the entire planet, and he's bowing to societal norms/hierarchy because 'well what can I do to change this', like are you kidding me? This is like if One-Punchman was in a feudal fantasy world and instead of just punching everyone that opposed him and making his dream a reality he instead just farmed mud in a ditch because he wasn't born with noble standing, it's so fucking annoying! Do your own thing! Who is going to stop you? The Kingdom? Go somewhere else, if they want to stop you too then blow them up! Make your own Kingdom! Maybe travel the stars to find a new world to colonize! Hell, why not just live out over the ocean in your untouchable space ship and do mercenary work while living with a harem of beautiful slave girls?!

"I don't want to rock the boat, I better just accept a life of simple misery, it's not like I can change the world."

HE SAYS WHILE HAVING ACCESS TO THE SINGLE MOST ADVANCED PIECE OF WEAPONRY TO EVER EXIST!

Ahh !! this is really good BUT !!! I really hate how the MC thinks ...
I mean, come on !! Why r u denying your own happiness only to follow some "script" you've played before ?!
That isn't a game anymore, IT'S YOUR OWN LIFE !!!
Besides that fact, i like how this is going. I hope the MC will "OPEN HIS EYES" and realises what precious things and people he has before he loses them.
Thanks for the chapter, keep the hard work and HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :D

to those complaining why isekai MCs with OP abilities like to hide their abilities and stuff, it's a Japanese thing. I've read the novels though and he ceased to be a background character after the saint arc.

Also, i think it was never stated in the manga, otome game developer is famous for its mecha games, that's why there are mechas in the game. it's also the reason why MC played the otome game, aside from her sister compelling him to finish the game.

The A.I is right, he isn't using the full capabilities of the A.I which such a waste. Since he really wanted to live a quiet life. He could do it if he really wanted to. But because of that, we would have no story to read though. lol

@Boa-Noah you nailed it very succinctly. I don't even know why he's being part of this school realm anymore when he could just quit and go be rich on his island with some hot chicks that are of such low social status they effectively become his harem. Or any of what you said. But no, has to participate in some game hes already beaten cuz reasons.

Thanks for releasing this flamescans, but your english could use some work. Very clunky wording. Very robotic. No fluid dialogue.

Why are the gender possessives constantly being flipped around in this translation?! Sooooo many times, Flamescans types this up and mistakenly refers to the females as "him" or "he", instead of "her" or "she, as well as mistakenly referring to the males as "her" or "she" instead of "him" and "he".

I have to constantly re-read this, as these constant gender reversals are making it difficult to follow.

@masernaut I concur

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter
I seem to recall the reason he keeps sticking his noise into the plot of the Otome game is because if the story doesn’t progress with a “good ending” and goes down the path of a “bad ending” it results in the destruction of the country or world, if I am mistaken please remind me.

I do agree that he could do what he wants with how much power he has at his disposal

spoiler from the LN
There is other cheat items from the other sequels but he doesn’t know about them I think. We don’t know if they could rival Lux but it is dangerous

Dex-chan lover
@Thunderbrownie yes you got it correct on first spoiler
For your question @Opticalwinter let just say
Each game"s" Last boss can level continent on their own. Leon know how dangerous it is and how he and Marie broke the original otomegame script to the point that the main protagonist is still powerless

Users who are viewing this thread