Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 10 - 1 on 1

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long the time loop's lasted so far...

.............are you serious rn?
Teen girls are sensitive to that kinda stuff lol , tho i wouldn't be surprised if she interpreted it as like "Well, i've seen you pig out/snack on foods a lot so far so at least you don't have to worry about being a glutton"

Supporter
Making a quick revew(?) here:
For anyone that is considering dropping this series because of how meaningless it's feeling, please understand that is EXACTLY the intention of it, the author wants to place the reader into the feelings of the characters, their life is currently meaningless, filled with vanity, they constantly make remarks of how empty is their feelings towards the moment, but they're also still humans, their instinct to move on to enjoy the smallest things each day is what keeps them going. And i find the way the author made use of the loop genre really good for that factor, there's no conspiracy plot, supernatural ocurrences, something is happening and the best they can do is continue

Dex-chan lover
Making a quick revew(?) here:
For anyone that is considering dropping this series because of how meaningless it's feeling, please understand that is EXACTLY the intention of it, the author wants to place the reader into the feelings of the characters, their life is currently meaningless, filled with vanity, they constantly make remarks of how empty is their feelings towards the moment, but they're also still humans, their instinct to move on to enjoy the smallest things each day is what keeps them going. And i find the way the author made use of the loop genre really good for that factor, there's no conspiracy plot, supernatural ocurrences, something is happening and the best they can do is continue
Then why haven't they seggs'd yet?

Double-page supporter
So if they have sex today, tomorrow they'll be virgins again… I don't know if that's a good thing or not…

Supporter
Then why haven't they seggs'd yet?
because romance genre on it's core has the relationship progress as it's goals, doesn't matter how crazy you wanna twist the concept it's still about intimacy in the end of the day (and that's why the Gal genre is really good, because it's constantly attacking the end game of a romance making the progression somewhat unpredictable)

Users who are viewing this thread