Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 10 - 1 on 1

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long the time loop's lasted so far...

Teen girls are sensitive to that kinda stuff lol , tho i wouldn't be surprised if she interpreted it as like "Well, i've seen you pig out/snack on foods a lot so far so at least you don't have to worry about being a glutton"
That's a huge ass reach on her part

Dex-chan lover
I think the time loop would break if he impregnated her. Coomer brain rot aside, since they are the only two people affected by it, introducing another life might break something.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how will this end, id like to see them break the loop and live together normally, like those if you seggs you escape rooms but it's a time loop in this case

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long the time loop's lasted so far...
Long enough for both of them to consider their own family members as nothing more than soulless puppets. Long enough for the girl to consider offing herself everytime before she met the MC. The real question would be: how long would it take for those feelings to set in. I'd wager it's been a few years worth of resets tbh

Dex-chan lover
Making a quick revew(?) here:
For anyone that is considering dropping this series because of how meaningless it's feeling, please understand that is EXACTLY the intention of it, the author wants to place the reader into the feelings of the characters, their life is currently meaningless, filled with vanity, they constantly make remarks of how empty is their feelings towards the moment, but they're also still humans, their instinct to move on to enjoy the smallest things each day is what keeps them going. And i find the way the author made use of the loop genre really good for that factor, there's no conspiracy plot, supernatural ocurrences, something is happening and the best they can do is continue
That's all fine but they've apparently been looping for years so it feels odd with how little they seem to have experienced by now. I don't mean just relationship stuff but in general.

It's weird thet they aren't more casually intimate. It's weird that they haven't been to eachother's homes more than once. It's weird that they were going to school everday. They haven't watched all the movies or listened to all the music they've wanted to.

They talk about other people being npcs to them but apparently they were npcs too until the manga started because apparently they've been doing literally nothing for the entirety of their loop. It's actually kind of disappointing that it seems like the author doesn't buy into his own premise because what's the point of putting a stuck progress bar from an average romcom for characters who've been hovering around eachother apparently for decades.

Overall solid 8/10 manga. It's pretty cute.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone that is considering dropping this series because of how meaningless it's feeling, please understand that is EXACTLY the intention of it, the author wants to place the reader into the feelings of the characters, their life is currently meaningless, filled with vanity, they constantly make remarks of how empty is their feelings towards the moment, but they're also still humans, their instinct to move on to enjoy the smallest things each day is what keeps them going. And i find the way the author made use of the loop genre really good for that factor, there's no conspiracy plot, supernatural ocurrences, something is happening and the best they can do is continue
It has only been 10 chapters, let's not forget all those dreadful series where the relationship doesn't go anywhere for 100+ chapters. AND/OR ends with a confession.

Fed-Kun's army
That's all fine but they've apparently been looping for years so it feels odd with how little they seem to have experienced by now. I don't mean just relationship stuff but in general.

It's weird thet they aren't more casually intimate. It's weird that they haven't been to eachother's homes more than once. It's weird that they were going to school everday. They haven't watched all the movies or listened to all the music they've wanted to.

They talk about other people being npcs to them but apparently they were npcs too until the manga started because apparently they've been doing literally nothing for the entirety of their loop. It's actually kind of disappointing that it seems like the author doesn't buy into his own premise because what's the point of putting a stuck progress bar from an average romcom for characters who've been hovering around eachother apparently for decades.

Overall solid 8/10 manga. It's pretty cute.
i don't believe that the mc has been in the loop for then a year

Dex-chan lover
So if they have sex today, tomorrow they'll be virgins again… I don't know if that's a good thing or not…
That's not how virginity works. It's a social construct; their memories remain, so anything meaningful about "no longer being a virgin" comes with them. It has nothing to do with the condition of the body.

Dex-chan lover
This is wholesome and depressing at the same time. It's depressome....
or wholepressing

which is now my other term for mating press ⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️

Double-page supporter
That's not how virginity works. It's a social construct; their memories remain, so anything meaningful about "no longer being a virgin" comes with them. It has nothing to do with the condition of the body.
I see your point, but I was wondering if even you're mentally not a virgin anymore, does the body know? If not, then every day is the first time for the hymen to break, or the first case of premature ejaculation, whatever… o_O

Fed-Kun's army
why the fuck would i drop this this is great

Users who are viewing this thread