Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 6 - Haircut

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't a hiatus fyi. The series was in a competition where authors could release 5 chapters and the best of the bunch would get a full serialization. This was the winner of said competition, so it's continuing. If it had lost it would have ended with chapter 5.
So from now it'll be a fully fledged series?

Group Leader
I am so damn salty, look at this bullshit, all they did was get a damn cut! how is this more deserving of serialization than Terminator Robo girlfriends!?
Personally the biggest problem of that other series is that they were already good enough on their own. So if I only have one vote, I'd rather give it to a series that's still hanging in suspense.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't a hiatus fyi. The series was in a competition where authors could release 5 chapters and the best of the bunch would get a full serialization. This was the winner of said competition, so it's continuing. If it had lost it would have ended with chapter 5.
Any chance do you happen to know what were the names of the other series that lost the competition? If they don't have Mangadex pages then the raw links would suffice.

Cutting other people's hair have always been a stressful thing for me when asked because screwing up means you won't hear the end of it. Pretty sure they'll loop with their hair back to normal. Cute chapter for me. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see it serialized , welcome back:thumbsup:

Thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
they have a softer expression and no dark circles under their eyes

Users who are viewing this thread