Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken: After the Rain - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - To Touch and Be Touched

Dex-chan lover
intro-1634571326.webp

Supporter
Who says so? She is aware very early in the story. Just trying to hide it
Each volume of this series presents stories set in the corresponding volume of the LN. I won't contest that she has a strong bond with Amane by the end of V2, but it's something she's still actively dismissing when others suggest it's a romantic one and she gives no hint of thinking otherwise either. Now, volume three, that's a whole new ballgame.

Supporter
Who says so? She is aware very early in the story. Just trying to hide it
The author, Saeki-san, herself confirmed it in a QnA. This manga chapter is adapting the Vol. 2 Toranoana Short Story, which likely takes place somewhere in the middle of LN Vol. 2, in which case the person you replied to is correct.

Supporter
Each volume of this series presents stories set in the corresponding volume of the LN. I won't contest that she has a strong bond with Amane by the end of V2, but it's something she's still actively dismissing when others suggest it's a romantic one and she gives no hint of thinking otherwise either. Now, volume three, that's a whole new ballgame.
At the beginning, After the Rain was not sorted into volumes in Japanese, so I went ahead and sorted the chapters into volumes myself based on which LN volume the SS they are adapting is from. But with the physical release of the volume, they revealed that they are not compiling volumes of after the rain in line with the LN, and Chapters 1-13 are part of After the Rain Vol. 1. I will soon change all the chapters on MangaDex to reflect this but you will still be able to find which LN Volume each chapter is from (and the specific SS) at the bottom of the credits page.

Supporter
At the beginning, After the Rain was not sorted into volumes in Japanese, so I went ahead and sorted the chapters into volumes myself based on which LN volume the SS they are adapting is from. But with the physical release of the volume, they revealed that they are not compiling volumes of after the rain in line with the LN, and Chapters 1-13 are part of After the Rain Vol. 1. I will soon change all the chapters on MangaDex to reflect this but you will still be able to find which LN Volume each chapter is from (and the specific SS) at the bottom of the credits page.
Good knowledge to have and thanks for diligently working to get things properly organized.

(Also, this was still from the V2 SSes per that credit page so, despite my reasoning being retroactively faulty, I somehow wasn't actually, y'know, wrong.) :p

Supporter
Good knowledge to have and thanks for diligently working to get things properly organized.

(Also, this was still from the V2 SSes per that credit page so, despite my reasoning being retroactively faulty, I somehow wasn't actually, y'know, wrong.) :p
Yeah I haven't changed it yet xD

All those shameless flirtings
Are in the first volume only? Holy

Users who are viewing this thread