Otonari Voice Chat - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
18
This chapter didn't disappoint, now the thoughts of dating are in Tajikara's mind and the two rivals meet. I really look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your work.
 
Enjoying the youthful days
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
2,432
Haha, interesting development. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for the translations!
 

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
1,508
But the real question is, can Ookami's chest keep up with Inaba's Inabas?
 
Group Leader
Joined
May 1, 2020
Messages
82
@basedfrog1
Right? It started to ramp up in the conflict department. :p
Thanks for reading and enjoying it too ;D

Edit:
@solstice258
Thank you too for reading and enjoying the translations! :D
 
Contributor
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
17,888
Mitsuki: I can't believe my love rival is a wall.

Nanami: Ah, you mean she's kinda flat-chested, huh?
Kaede: No, I think she just means Tajikara is super-dense.

Mitsuki: No, I mean she's a literal wall.

Nanami/Kaede: HAAAH?!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 23, 2019
Messages
41
How she reacts next chapter decides whether or not our boi really has a shut-in living next door or if he just has brain damage after his accident
 
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
57
@211ritsuki thanks for the translation. A point of English on page 19:
Why are they suddenly went like that
should be
Why did they suddenly go like that
But the rest is good as far as I can tell.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
2,503
That last scene is like something out of a shounen battle scene, that triple NANI?!

>I love my long hair even if it makes me look like a girl
Exactly me this quarantine
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
3,077
I just found this manga and it's felt like I'm reading densha otoko which I like it but seem like our guy will end up with the neet girl , shame I like the other girl
 
Group Leader
Joined
May 1, 2020
Messages
82
@laiseran
Thank you too for reading the translations! :DD

@kiwifb
Thank you so much!!! :DDD
I will be fixing it ASAP. Thanks! :D

@AnimuVsMango
Well I've been growing my hair for years actually. It's around my chest (touches my nipples exactly). It used to be longer but I always cut the ends periodically to keep them healthy.
Though, hot weather really made me regret having long hair, but I still love having long hair!!!!!
(sorry for me talking nonstop very suddenly XD)

@Equanimity
Really? :D
If you can point it out, I will be very thankful. I'm not a super consistent person, but if you can tell me which should I take note of.... I can try to keep that part consistent. ;p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top